Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Any party girls about?

Any party girls about?

Old Jan 9th 2005, 7:19 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Cool Any party girls about?

Is it me, but i have been away from Dubai for a couple of months or so and the place is just all on all the time..does anyone get down to some partying any more or are we keeping up with the Jones..? :scared:
Old Jan 9th 2005, 7:22 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any party girls about?

Originally Posted by lewis748
Is it me, but i have been away from Dubai for a couple of months or so and the place is just all on all the time..does anyone get down to some partying any more or are we keeping up with the Jones..? :scared:
Fear not.............the party is still in full swing.
Old Jan 9th 2005, 7:24 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Fear not.............the party is still in full swing.
swing being the oprative word then !!!
Old Jan 9th 2005, 7:26 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

swing being the oprative word then !!!
If you know where to look !
Old Jan 9th 2005, 7:28 am
Long Member

If you know where to look !
I dont so tell me ? but have been to a few partys here in the past !
Old Jan 9th 2005, 7:32 am
Up in the air

Scarletts on Ladies nite.
Waxy o connors on Friday afternoon/evening.
Tangerine, last friday of each month.
Zinc on Wed nite.
Boudour Thur nite.
Old Jan 9th 2005, 7:33 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

hmmm...

I prefer private parties and gatherings these days
Old Jan 9th 2005, 7:35 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Nabs
hmmm...

I prefer private parties and gatherings these days
go on...........tell us more
Old Jan 9th 2005, 7:58 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

go on...........tell us more
what would you like to know?
Old Jan 9th 2005, 8:00 am
Up in the air

what would you like to know?
Everything of course.!

Im bored and need to be entertained
Old Jan 9th 2005, 8:09 am
The Delivery Man...

Everything of course.!

Im bored and need to be entertained
For the entertainment sake, here we go
I love partying and music specially Trans when I’m drinking, and clubs these days just don’t allow you to have the fun you are looking for either cause of the number ppl squeezed in small place or the kind of ppl that surround you, so I’m more into calmer places these days like pubs, last Thursday I was at Seville’s and it was so nice. Lately we started having our own parties at any of friends houses whenever possible followed by a gathering on Friday and it would be fun and many things happen and I will leave that to your imagination
Old Jan 9th 2005, 9:35 am
Long Member

Smile Re: Any party girls about?

Come on girls you must have got the kids from school buy now, none of you very horny then...
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:30 am
Up in the air

Come on girls you must have got the kids from school buy now, none of you very horny then...
Clearly not.
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:31 am
The Delivery Man...

Clearly not.

obviously
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

obviously
...as opposed to you guys....

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.