British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   What if you won the lexus mega draw?!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/what-if-you-won-lexus-mega-draw-276513/)

Anya4Dubai Jan 10th 2005 12:54 pm

What if you won the lexus mega draw?!!

So what would you do if won the 10 million grand prize ....

The first thing I would do is kick my boss (actually my obnoxious ex-boss :mad: ) on his *@$*.....and quit !!!!!

Not so gentle and sweet Anya :D

Rumble Tumble Jan 10th 2005 1:09 pm

Re: What if you won the lexus mega draw?!!

Originally Posted by Anya4Dubai
So what would you do if won the 10 million grand prize ....

The first thing I would do is kick my boss (actually my obnoxious ex-boss :mad: ) on his *@$*.....and quit !!!!!

Not so gentle and sweet Anya :D

LMAO I'd do that to but not my boss LOL :D . Did you know of anyone winning a prize like that, I knew sum1 that won a porshe from Dubs Duty Free lucky bugs. :)

Anya4Dubai Jan 10th 2005 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
LMAO I'd do that to but not my boss LOL :D . Did you know of anyone winning a prize like that, I knew sum1 that won a porshe from Dubs Duty Free lucky bugs. :)

Yep, someone in my office bought a telephone card from Eppco and next day won a Nissan Patrol. How lucky was that

Me, I haven't even won a toffee:mad: ...........so I will continue to dream :D

Anya the Dreamer

sarah1 Jan 10th 2005 3:14 pm

Originally Posted by Anya4Dubai
Yep, someone in my office bought a telephone card from Eppco and next day won a Nissan Patrol. How lucky was that

Me, I haven't even won a toffee:mad: ...........so I will continue to dream :D

Anya the Dreamer

I have bought a ticket....sad i know, will keep you posted lol

Heart of gold Jan 10th 2005 4:48 pm

Someone I know won ..... A BMW X5, 25'000 Dhs worth of diamonds, and 12'000 Dhs in shopping voucers all in one hit when they bought a pair of glasses at the Burjuman

Happiness Jan 10th 2005 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Someone I know won ..... A BMW X5, 25'000 Dhs worth of diamonds, and 12'000 Dhs in shopping voucers all in one hit when they bought a pair of glasses at the Burjuman

Shit. I'm gonna start entering these comps

Heart of gold Jan 10th 2005 4:54 pm

Originally Posted by samireh
Shit. I'm gonna start entering these comps

Some one also won an Aston Martin at the duty free ... And a lady that won the harley last week! Cant say that I have ever bought a ticket bu tmaybe I ought to!!

Happiness Jan 10th 2005 4:57 pm

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Some one also won an Aston Martin at the duty free ... And a lady that won the harley last week! Cant say that I have ever bought a ticket bu tmaybe I ought to!!

It's quite sad...I've just replied to myself three times on the other thread!!! I'm so impatient