Thumb sucker ...

Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:13 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thumb sucker ...

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Strange that........must be a parallel universe then

Really....bored tonight huh!
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:14 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by novita77
Don't hv to tell me that. Been driving in the middle east for about 1 year. I drive in Indonesia, Malaysia and UK. Can say here the worse place to drive. Met a school bus driving the wrong way around a roundabout :scared: :scared:

Yes ... have to be a mind reader regarding about indicator.
Oh...more negative driving comments......where is the best place to drive in your opinion Novita?
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:16 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samireh
Oh...more negative driving comments......where is the best place to drive in your opinion Novita?

Anywhere and everywhere sami, just get in and drive....you'll soon get the hang of it, don't worry so much and get going
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:18 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Stop worrying about the driving Sami. I was terrified in the begin but now I drive like a Qatari...................lol is that good enuf......

it actually looks much worse than it really is, at least in Dubai u dont have a roundabout every 5 min. u can easily get sandwiched if u r in the middle on a roundabout. no idicators r used whatsoever and beware the land cruisers lol............they can eat u alive
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

The desert....u can find places no-one has been for hundreds of years....sometimes u find the old camp sites from the caravan trails.......its an experience!!
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Anywhere and everywhere sami, just get in and drive....you'll soon get the hang of it, don't worry so much and get going
I nearly got my licence back in the UK, but failed the practical a month before I was due to move to Dubai.... which is really annoying.
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Really....bored tonight huh!
No..doing last years tax returns....
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:20 pm
Banned

I nearly got my licence back in the UK, but failed the practical a month before I was due to move to Dubai.... which is really annoying.

That's just too bad But really sami just don't worry too much and drive like you would walk down the street, don't look sideways, backwards or upwards unless there is a decent bloke in the next car LOL

Really though, Dubai is a breeze compaired to some other places I have driven in.
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:21 pm
Banned

Ahhh that accounts for the Trin like behaviour then
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:23 pm
Premium Member

Ahhh that accounts for the Trin like behaviour then
Yup...they piss me off...and it communicates on the board......not many things piss me off......only a few.......however once pissed off it takes me a long time to come down.....usually after a good scrap........
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:24 pm
Restless soul

A thrill
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:25 pm
Banned

Yup...they piss me off...and it communicates on the board......not many things piss me off......only a few.......however once pissed off it takes me a long time to come down.....usually after a good scrap........
Go on then, i'll get down and dirty with yer
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:25 pm
Premium Member

A thrill
It is...you can't use the ILR gateway for expat returns without special software...however it crashes XP with amazing regularity............Good evening Sami
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:28 pm
Banned

It is...you can't use the ILR gateway for expat returns without special software...however it crashes XP with amazing regularity............Good evening Sami

Everything crashes XP 'cos it's crap
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:28 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

heard from young Joseph recently Jools??
I am just actually about the ask the same question.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.