British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Thumb sucker ... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/thumb-sucker-275515/)

novita77 Jan 5th 2005 2:13 pm

Thumb sucker ...

It is quiet today eh??? Where were everybody? I am just wondering anybody can give me a suggestion how to stop 3 years old boy sucking his thumb :confused: :confused: ?

No... I am not talking about Jammy, I am talking about my son.... :D

Heart of gold Jan 5th 2005 2:24 pm

Re: Thumb sucker ...

Originally Posted by novita77
It is quiet today eh??? Where were everybody? I am just wondering anybody can give me a suggestion how to stop 3 years old boy sucking his thumb :confused: :confused: ?

My 27 month old does it, my health visiter in the uk advised me to leave him to as its their comfort thing! Leave him to Novita. :)

novita77 Jan 5th 2005 2:30 pm

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
My 27 month old does it, my health visiter in the uk advised me to leave him to as its their comfort thing! Leave him to Novita. :)

Hi Heart ... thank u for ur respond. How r u today? I know some ppl tell me to leave it, but as a mother I am still worry if it will get carry away. My friend's daugther 9 years old, being told that her jaw is deformed. She is 9 years, and she still sucking her thumb :eek:.

Heart of gold Jan 5th 2005 2:35 pm

Hi Heart ... thank u for ur respond. How r u today? I know some ppl tell me to leave it, but as a mother I am still worry if it will get carry away. My friend's daugther 9 years old, being told that her jaw is deformed. She is 9 years, and she still sucking her thumb :eek:.

My friends daughter is 13 and still sucks her thumb and she's ok healthwise. So I would nt worry about it personally.

Im fine, been zipping around in the car now that I have great freedom! Still dont have the balls to venture over any brigdes yet though!:scared:

Thank you for the Karma Novita.

novita77 Jan 5th 2005 2:39 pm

My friends daughter is 13 and still sucks her thumb and she's ok healthwise. So I would nt worry about it personally.

Im fine, been zipping around in the car now that I have great freedom! Still dont have the balls to venture over any brigdes yet though!:scared:

U r welcome Heart... :)

Must be fun driving around eh??? :D Looks like only us here... where are everybody else? Or are they hiding under invinsible mode??

Happiness Jan 5th 2005 2:44 pm

HI everyone!!!

Heart sent u a pm.

Heart of gold Jan 5th 2005 3:03 pm

Originally Posted by samireh
HI everyone!!!

Heart sent u a pm.

Got it and replied to you sami :)

Heart of gold Jan 5th 2005 3:06 pm

U r welcome Heart... :)

Must be fun driving around eh??? :D Looks like only us here... where are everybody else? Or are they hiding under invinsible mode??

Yes its quiet about tonight, though not all of us are "Invinsible" Bless. Yes I love driving, and must say Iam one of few that are careful and so far I have only been flashed once!

What pisses me off it that lack of use of indicators... I tell you Im sure I have become a mind reader!

Happiness Jan 5th 2005 3:08 pm

Yes its quiet about tonight, though not all of us are "Invinsible" Bless. Yes I love driving, and must say Iam one of few that are careful and so far I have only been flashed once!

What pisses me off it that lack of use of indicators... I tell you Im sure I have become a mind reader!

Trying to scare me before I start to drive.....

How do you put those sentances underneath the posts ( like the one you have about windows to the soul)?

Happiness Jan 5th 2005 3:12 pm

Originally Posted by samireh
Trying to scare me before I start to drive.....

How do you put those sentances underneath the posts ( like the one you have about windows to the soul)?

ITS OK. I just saw that I've already done it (Doh!)

Truth Speak Jan 5th 2005 3:27 pm

Cut his thumbs off! works a treat

Malteser Jan 5th 2005 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Cut his thumbs off! works a treat

Hellooooooooo helloo hello hello everyone. Busy day for me and not such a good one Im afraid phewww. Anyways its nearly over now, thank God, and after tomorrow its the weekend so I can catch up on my sleep.

Hey girls, boys, wasnt v nice without the nice ones in the forum ha......lol :)

Does JD suck on his thumb????????? hmmm it can say a lot about a person eh.....

Truth Speak Jan 5th 2005 3:42 pm

Originally Posted by Malteser
Hellooooooooo helloo hello hello everyone. Busy day for me and not such a good one Im afraid phewww. Anyways its nearly over now, thank God, and after tomorrow its the weekend so I can catch up on my sleep.

Hey girls, boys, wasnt v nice without the nice ones in the forum ha......lol :)

Does JD suck on his thumb????????? hmmm it can say a lot about a person eh.....

No one was here...so no-one noticed malt........so r u one of the nice ones?

Malteser Jan 5th 2005 3:43 pm

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
No one was here...so no-one noticed malt........so r u one of the nice ones?

ooeeerrr hope so..................hehe

Truth Speak Jan 5th 2005 3:47 pm

Originally Posted by Malteser
ooeeerrr hope so..................hehe

I'm sure u r.........u don't sound like a slimy toerag