Thumb sucker ...

Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:36 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thumb sucker ...

Originally Posted by Jellybean
LOL never tried it....do I fancy it....probably not, hate dirt under my nails
wear gloves........marigolds would go w yr hair do JB
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:37 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
wear gloves........marigolds would go w yr hair do JB

....and what would go with yours TS
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:37 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Lights r way better than roundabouts Novi.......Look at the C ring, its the best one.........................I think thats great news
Yes .... i agree ... i always dream the whole roundabuts in doha converted to traffic light. The problem is it will took ages doing it. Midmac flyover on Salwa Road, took nearly 2 years to finish (from the 12 mths schedule).

Yes i like 'c' ring road ... traffic light all the way ...
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:38 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

The sequel server knackers everything
Are you taking the piss by talking to me in a technical language?
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:39 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

....and what would go with yours TS
latex powder free...my choice of preference!!
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:40 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I am very happy for u
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:42 pm
Premium Member

I am very happy for u
isn't that nice.......
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:45 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

I have to use latex free because I'm allergic to latex. Big problem working in labs
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:46 pm
Banned

isn't that nice.......
get back to your tax returns TS before you rip somebodys' head off
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:48 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by samireh
I have to use latex free because I'm allergic to latex. Big problem working in labs
A friend of mine had to quit the army because he was allergic to the calves hide the boots were made from......
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:49 pm
Restless soul

A friend of mine had to quit the army because he was allergic to the calves hide the boots were made from......

You are taking the piss now aren't you?
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:49 pm
Premium Member

get back to your tax returns TS before you rip somebodys' head off
I'm doing them all the time.....the calc batts are nearly flat so have to hld it under the light or it switches off...apart from that i'm having a ball....do u think that Mt would rip anyones head off....surely not
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:50 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by samireh
Are you taking the piss by talking to me in a technical language?
No, its a fact....its a part of XP Sp2 that tends to make software fall over....
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:52 pm
Banned

I'm doing them all the time.....the calc batts are nearly flat so have to hld it under the light or it switches off...apart from that i'm having a ball....do u think that Mt would rip anyones head off....surely not
[tiptoes backwards slowly] errrrr yes!!!
Old Jan 5th 2005, 5:53 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

[tiptoes backwards slowly] errrrr yes!!!
Amen ... Shall we leave him/them alone???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.