Single beds...

Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

saafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nice
Default Re: Single beds...

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
Apt as I'm a psych nurse
you gonna have your hand full over there.. too many of 'em
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:35 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saafar
u should move here.. not saudi but dubs

then u can join the nut cases over there
you are getting less cheeky now...
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:37 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

you gonna have your hand full over there.. too many of 'em
Take it you are in Dubai ?
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

saafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nice

Take it you are in Dubai ?
worse...saudi
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

worse...saudi
but we all have to adjust and make the best of it
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:39 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

worse...saudi
And you were sending me to Dubai ?
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

And you were sending me to Dubai ?
its the most humane thing to do..be nice to have pretty ladies around, but you wont be able to survive it

dubai will be way cooler.... at least the guys here can bring u around and have a great bloody time!!!! AND I"M STUCK HERE :curse:

Please dont ask me anymore, i'm emotional now
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:45 pm
Australian Citizen

its the most humane thing to do..be nice to have pretty ladies around, but you wont be able to survive it

dubai will be way cooler.... at least the guys here can bring u around and have a great bloody time!!!! AND I"M STUCK HERE :curse:

Please dont ask me anymore, i'm emotional now
Oh dear

I'm off to bed now anyway ...it's nearly 2am here.

Nice to 'meet' you and talk to you

Goodnight ...catch you again.
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

Oh dear

I'm off to bed now anyway ...it's nearly 2am here.

Nice to 'meet' you and talk to you

Goodnight ...catch you again.
byeee..do drop by again
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:48 pm
Australian Citizen

byeee..do drop by again
I will - you can answer the other part of my question then....