Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Saudi Multi-Entry Visa question

Saudi Multi-Entry Visa question

Old Feb 8th 2012, 5:47 am
Off Topic

northbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nice
Default Re: Saudi Multi-Entry Visa question

Originally Posted by khitan004
According to embassy you can enter Saudi up to the expiration date of your visa. After that you are allowed another 30 days to stay and leave. No exit visa is required. Only after that 30 days will be be liable to be prosecuted.
They can say what they want. Ask them to put this in writing.
Old Mar 12th 2012, 7:50 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold

If your HR is any good they can look up in the system. I was on this type of visa for 10 months until I got IQAMA. If I remember right, you can enter the country on the last day of your 180 day validity from first entry and stay for 30 days but then you have to fly to home country and get another one, unless they manage IQAMA for you. For IQAMA if you ever plan on getting one you have to go to home country anyway.
Old Mar 12th 2012, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

khitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nice

Don't have an HR department. It's just me. You are correct however, I arrived back here with 2 days left and now am staying 30days before heading back to get another one.