Rumours

Old Oct 13th 2004, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Nevi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rumours

Have heard further rumours that supposedly Sheikh Zayed is essentially dead, but they are keeping him nominally alive (via respirators etc) until the first day of Ramadan. As dying during Ramdan means going straight to paradise (not quite sure of the technical term).
Old Oct 13th 2004, 12:56 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rumours

Originally Posted by Nevi
Have heard further rumours that supposedly Sheikh Zayed is essentially dead, but they are keeping him nominally alive (via respirators etc) until the first day of Ramadan. As dying during Ramdan means going straight to paradise (not quite sure of the technical term).
I have heard that he was in London and had a heart attack on the plane and being kept on a ventilater ... From expeirence ppl dont always recover from heart attacks... My Dad never!!
Old Oct 13th 2004, 1:01 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

yea, i've heard from multiple people that he was in a coma and was very near death
Old Oct 13th 2004, 1:25 pm
Beduoin_Boy

I would highly appreciate if the moderators would delete this thread. Its a Disrespect to a Great Leader, a father to a Nation, a Man who shaped a desert into a paradise.

All the children in this country of this country have prayed for this leader for providing the umbrella of prosperity over their head and their future generation to come and all this He have done with the Grace of God. He has already earned his place in Paradise.

Mr. Don't speak something you dont know.

Old Oct 13th 2004, 1:45 pm
Just Joined

triple j is an unknown quantity at this point

i lived in abu dhabi for nearly three years and this rumour did the rounds each time...
Old Oct 13th 2004, 1:48 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think anyone here is doing him any disrespect, it is out of respect that his death would be a big deal, and people's curiousity is proof of this.

I agree Bedouin boy, he is a great man who did magnificent things for the middle east.
Old Oct 13th 2004, 2:08 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by triple j
i lived in abu dhabi for nearly three years and this rumour did the rounds each time...
The Leader of This Nation who served his people before Himself, He planted the seeds of tolerance, love and respect into the heart of this Nation.

Ppl like this Nevi and others who talk these stuff ONLY envy the Ones who are granted the Leadership of a Man like Zayed.

His Leaders are corrupt, country under extreme poverty, human life has no value, This is what His country and His leader has offered Him, so I can understand His jealousy.

Old Oct 13th 2004, 2:17 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
The Leader of This Nation who served his people before Himself, He planted the seeds of tolerance, love and respect into the heart of this Nation.

Ppl like this Nevi and others who talk these stuff ONLY envy the Ones who are granted the Leadership of a Man like Zayed.

His Leaders are corrupt, country under extreme poverty, human life has no value, This is what His country and His leader has offered Him, so I can understand His jealousy.
I think we all agree that Sheik Zayed did do great things so let us not get into heated discussionary arguments.
Old Oct 13th 2004, 2:30 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
I think we all agree that Sheik Zayed did do great things so let us not get into heated discussionary arguments.

Just can't stop my emotions.

Old Oct 13th 2004, 2:35 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Just can't stop my emotions.
Nothing wrong with that but if we did not respect what Shk. Zayed had achieved to create all of this then would we want to come here or be here.

It is proof that he has achieved a lot by the mere fact that so many people want to partake in this place.
Old Oct 13th 2004, 4:51 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Nothing wrong with that but if we did not respect what Shk. Zayed had achieved to create all of this then would we want to come here or be here.

It is proof that he has achieved a lot by the mere fact that so many people want to partake in this place.
He is/was a gr8 leader and there is no denying that. He was the one who had the foresight, along with Sheikh Rashid (Late Ruler of Dubai who passed away in 1991), to invest heavily in the nation to turn it into the thriving super power in the middle east.

His shoes will be extremely hard to fill indeed.
Old Oct 14th 2004, 1:49 am

philipz is on a distinguished road

Hear similar rumors in the last few days. Some say comma, some say dead. I was also hearing that Shk. Mohd may try to take over presidency and they are trying to keep the thing a secret, but if we have heard it, they definatley most local would already know the news. I do respect Shk. Zayed for his efforts and thats why I wrote a webpage on my site about him.

Biography of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan
http://guide.theemiratesnetwork.com/basics/zayed.php

If he has passed, there will likely be a 2 week nation-wide holiday for morning, as I think a similar amount of time was given when Shk Rashid passed.
Old Oct 14th 2004, 4:10 am
Forum Regular

Nevi is an unknown quantity at this point

Bed Boy - just to point out I am in Dubai, and therefore am subject to his leadership as much as any expat is. In my post I did not intimate any feelings about him positive or negative. Therefore, suggest that you read posts carefully before jumping on your soap box. You are not doing yourself any favours.
Old Oct 14th 2004, 5:00 am
Beduoin_Boy

Bed Boy - just to point out I am in Dubai, and therefore am subject to his leadership as much as any expat is. In my post I did not intimate any feelings about him positive or negative. Therefore, suggest that you read posts carefully before jumping on your soap box. You are not doing yourself any favours.
Nevi, my dear you are saying that: "they are keeping him nominally alive (via respirators etc) until the first day of Ramadan. As dying during Ramdan means going straight to paradise (not quite sure of the technical term)." Who told you this??!! We and nobody has this kind of belief.

This is the only thing I am saying.

Old Oct 14th 2004, 5:05 am
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by philipz
Hear similar rumors in the last few days. Some say comma, some say dead. I was also hearing that Shk. Mohd may try to take over presidency and they are trying to keep the thing a secret, but if we have heard it, they definatley most local would already know the news. I do respect Shk. Zayed for his efforts and thats why I wrote a webpage on my site about him.

Biography of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan
http://guide.theemiratesnetwork.com/basics/zayed.php

If he has passed, there will likely be a 2 week nation-wide holiday for morning, as I think a similar amount of time was given when Shk Rashid passed.

Philipz, Its not a question of keeping it a secret but if the Nation is told of His condition and the sky will fall down. And His Highness Sheikh Sultan bin Zayed Al Nahyan is the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi is the Capital of U.A.E THEREFORE the New President is Sheikh Sultan! Who was chosen by the wise man. His Decesion will be NOT doubted.

Sheikh Muhammed is the Crown prince of Dubai.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.