Rumours

Old Oct 14th 2004, 6:08 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Rumours

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
thought you were doing quite well actaully.... my money's on the woman... also she gives a good left hook from what I have been told... :scared:

was about to open a poll...
the time is 10:00 PM local time..........still no word on the status of the Father of this great nation. Tomorrow all will be revealed, if at all there is anything to announce. Will get up at 4AM to check the papers. I have to know.

Brace urselves folks, it might be a bumpy ride. I will personally be very upset if it all this turns out to be true!

I just hope it was just a nasty rumour and he is hail and hearty having a good laugh at the sill rumour that spread around the world like wildfire. Even our maid heard that he was critically ill from her friends!

So might all be true after all............
Old Oct 14th 2004, 6:59 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
the time is 10:00 PM local time..........still no word on the status of the Father of this great nation. Tomorrow all will be revealed, if at all there is anything to announce. Will get up at 4AM to check the papers. I have to know.

Brace urselves folks, it might be a bumpy ride. I will personally be very upset if it all this turns out to be true!

I just hope it was just a nasty rumour and he is hail and hearty having a good laugh at the sill rumour that spread around the world like wildfire. Even our maid heard that he was critically ill from her friends!

So might all be true after all............
Whilst out shopping today I over heard a discussion on the sheikh and it was said that he is off the life support system... Not sure of his condition though.
Old Oct 14th 2004, 7:01 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Whilst out shopping today I over heard a discussion on the sheikh and it was said that he is off the life support system... Not sure of his condition though.
Its in the hands of god x
Old Oct 14th 2004, 7:03 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Thats a good update, i think............ I hope that it doesnt mean that its all over though!!!!:scared:

few more hours till we all know what the story is, if there is one to tell.
Old Oct 14th 2004, 7:05 pm
The Oracle

Its in the hands of god x
cudnt agree more......wud give u karma for that, but the bloody site wont let me karma ANYONE i know!
Old Oct 14th 2004, 8:15 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

cudnt agree more......wud give u karma for that, but the bloody site wont let me karma ANYONE i know!
Face SMS me in the morning when u know what is
happening. cheers
Old Oct 15th 2004, 9:23 am
Beduoin_Boy

Again not true at all...............that house belongs to Sheikh Maktoums son that was tragically killed in a car crash last year. Sort ur facts out m8!

Bad habits? dont get me started on the things i have heard about AD's crown prince.

Face dear, I say something then its upto you to believe it or not, that black house is for black sheep, the reason its black is bcoz that he was labelled as black sheep! so he made his house black.

Old Oct 15th 2004, 9:24 am
Beduoin_Boy

Again not true at all...............that house belongs to Sheikh Maktoums son that was tragically killed in a car crash last year. Sort ur facts out m8!

Bad habits? dont get me started on the things i have heard about AD's crown prince.

Face dear, I say something then its upto you to believe it or not, that black house is for black sheep, the reason its black is bcoz that he was labelled as black sheep! so he made his house black.

gsoh! the rumors.

Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:02 pm
The Oracle

Face SMS me in the morning when u know what is
happening. cheers
5:00 PM local time. Still no news. So I am guessing dat it wud b safe 2 say dat the whole thing was a vicious rumour.

Its terrible the way people spread things like this. I mean it wasnt just one person going on about it, it was the whole bloody country. Like some sort of an open secret!

If we hear nothing on the matter by this pm, it wud b safe 2 assume that nothing was ever wrong with our main man!

Wishing him a long and healthy life!!!!
Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:35 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

5:00 PM local time. Still no news. So I am guessing dat it wud b safe 2 say dat the whole thing was a vicious rumour.

Its terrible the way people spread things like this. I mean it wasnt just one person going on about it, it was the whole bloody country. Like some sort of an open secret!

If we hear nothing on the matter by this pm, it wud b safe 2 assume that nothing was ever wrong with our main man!

Wishing him a long and healthy life!!!!
and it spread to the UK ! not only by this site as well!
Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:52 pm
The Oracle

and it spread to the UK ! not only by this site as well!
even m8's of mine in Oz and Canada heard bout it.......and they didnt hear it from me!

Some rumour this has turned out to b.
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:21 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

even m8's of mine in Oz and Canada heard bout it.......and they didnt hear it from me!

Some rumour this has turned out to b.
Ummm, I heard it was just delayed due to stuff to sort out, but again, it's just another rumour.
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:22 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Telling the country is eventual. So why the secrecy? It doesnt make sense. 99.9% of the people in the U.A.E are his well wishers and they wud b hurt by the govt having hushed up his illness like this, if at all it is true.

I mean by knowing, people cud keep him in their thoughs and pray for him. wot harm cud that possibly do? I am sure, if it were up to him, there wud be no shrouding of anything.

Being a local, u shud know the constitution better than I do. But here are the facts of life........PhilipZ may b right about HH. Mohammed wanting to be president. The constitution states that the presidency has to rotate between all 7 emirates every 5 years when the presedential "elections" are held by the cabinet of rulers. Since Sheikh Zayed is/was so respected, no one ever wanted that he be stripped of his title, which just shows how much respect they have for the man, but it was sed that HH Mohammed wasnt too happy with the reaction he got from the other Sheikhs when he raised this issue at during the last set of "elections". So u never know m8.

Kirsty has been doing her homework....I am very impressed! u go girl! lol
Thanks!
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:33 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by kristy
Thanks!
hmm beginning to wonder about you two...
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:36 pm
Troublemaker

hmm beginning to wonder about you two...
Says the man who uses the boards as dating sites!!!! Shall we take this over to the domestic disturbance thread?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.