Rent Survey

Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

jebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud of
Default Re: Rent Survey

Dhs30K for a 1 bed in The Gardens. Been there since 2003 when I was paying Dhs27K. Expecting a 20% increase when I renew in January, but by my maths : sweet FA * 20% = sweet FA.

Anyone moving in now would be paying Dhs95K.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Seems pricey - we got a 2 bed + maids on Palm Jumeirah, 2055 sq foot for 150k.
Yeah i think we were ripped off to be honest.

Lease started Nov 2007.

We're looking for a good deal next time!
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 2:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Just been emailed about a 7 bed in Barsha, large private garden, masses of parking and private pool. Asking 350, but had several emails so probably coming down.
Yeah this place will either be empty or a whole lot cheaper when we all start renewing.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

klaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud of

I was cleaning my computer and found this beautiful file with 2004 and 2006 rents. We are getting closer to 2006... not bad.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
rents.pdf (1,017.7 KB, 125 views)
Old Mar 29th 2009, 2:56 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by klaus3974
I was cleaning my computer and found this beautiful file with 2004 and 2006 rents. We are getting closer to 2006... not bad.
In many of the areas, the 2004 rents are woefully inaccurate - average rates were well below those stated on this file.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

StublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to all

Originally Posted by admon
In many of the areas, the 2004 rents are woefully inaccurate - average rates were well below those stated on this file.
Some are interesting though. i.e 1 bed in the greens is now nearly the same as in 2004 (according to that document) there are 1 beds going for 63k just now and thats expected to come down further by all accounts!)

I have been in short term accom lately as im holding off but im getting annoyed. Just need to come off the rig and have my own place sorted.

So i will probably dive in and rent this time off (end of april/start of may)

Probably a 1 bed furnished in the greens/marina/jlt or al barsha or a 2bed villa in springs.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

B Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of light

A colleague of mine just picked up a very nice 4 bed independent villa with pool and beach on the palm for 300 today... Nearer twice that this time last year