Reload this Page >

Parking spaces at Marina

Parking spaces at Marina

Old Sep 24th 2012, 10:03 pm
Just Joined

al-mcdon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Parking spaces at Marina

Hey

I'm moving to Dubai in Feb next year and am looking for an apartment with 2 parking spaces.

I reckon I'd like to stay at the Marina but guess that most apartments only come with one space. Does anyone know if it's possible to rent a second space or if you get two spaces with a 3 bedroom apt?

I'm guessing that all apartment blocks have different rules but any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Old Sep 24th 2012, 10:22 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Parking spaces at Marina

Originally Posted by al-mcdon
Hey

I'm moving to Dubai in Feb next year and am looking for an apartment with 2 parking spaces.

I reckon I'd like to stay at the Marina but guess that most apartments only come with one space. Does anyone know if it's possible to rent a second space or if you get two spaces with a 3 bedroom apt?

I'm guessing that all apartment blocks have different rules but any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers
As far as I know all buildings are different. The one I'm in is 1 space for 2 bed, 2 for 3 bed...

Why Marina only and why 2 spaces? Plenty of other locations with easier parking if needed that badly?
Old Sep 24th 2012, 10:28 pm
Just Joined

al-mcdon is an unknown quantity at this point

Looking to flat share when I move out and heard that there are a lot of people who share down at the Marina, despite the strict letter of the law being that it's not allowed. Also like the idea of being within walking distance of some bars and restaurants.
Don't know too much about the options, from the limited research I've done it just seemed like the Marina was a good choice but more than open to other ideas!!
Old Sep 25th 2012, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

Gus Honeybun is an unknown quantity at this point

We rent a 3 bed apartment in JBR that comes with 2 spaces. JBR is located between the Marina and the beach - worth a look?
Old Sep 25th 2012, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gus Honeybun
We rent a 3 bed apartment in JBR that comes with 2 spaces. JBR is located between the Marina and the beach - worth a look?
I know somebody in exactly the same position.
Old Sep 26th 2012, 5:27 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, it varies. I'm in a 3-bed (just off Marina) with only 1 parking space, but one of the apartments (in a different block) I looked at was a 2-bed with 2 spaces. Oh, and don't trust what the agent tells you...in my experience they'll lie through their teeth just to get a sale.
Old Sep 26th 2012, 12:51 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Of all the questions to ask four months ahead of moving, one about the number of parking places?
Old Sep 27th 2012, 12:50 pm

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Of all the questions to ask four months ahead of moving, one about the number of parking places?
Obviously everything else has been researched, we should be grateful we dont have to point him to other posts
Old Sep 27th 2012, 1:01 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rowell
Obviously everything else has been researched, we should be grateful we dont have to point him to other posts
Could well be so...
Old Sep 27th 2012, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

Sonales is an unknown quantity at this point

Try JBR. You will get 2 spaces with 3 rooms.