Newbies!!

Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:19 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: Newbies!!

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
20 then.... And yeah.... Male Paradise!!!! All that Vodka and horny Russian women? What I remember is "Da" (Yes) and "Njet" (No) and "Das Vadanje" (Until we meet again)
Ooooo yes, and German Cops that didn't like Dutch boys (and girls) that haven't seen the inside of a barbershop in 3+ years. Hehehe...
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:24 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Your photo reminds me of the belly dancers in Cairo. Hmmm.... those where the days.
Have enough of belly dancing ...
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:27 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by novita77
hi nov........ wots the matter?
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:31 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Never will have enough of that Novi.... But I guess you need to be a healthy male to understand that remark.
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:35 pm
UAE Expat

But hey.... For everyone that has hade the chance? Nothing sounds better then a 1600cc Harley or "Hog" as the Americans call it. Add to that a girl grabbing your middle to hold on? And the wind blowing in your face? Come on... Am I the only guy to admit it feels damn good?

And yes, sitting in a car? Watching a women on a moterbike pass me? Not only showing off her bike? But her curves in leather pants? Hmmm... I guess that's the price a wild boy like me pays for growing older huh?

Last edited by Frans Wind; Feb 20th 2005 at 7:37 pm.
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:45 pm
UAE Expat

But if I insulted you Novita I apologize okay? But I will never apologize for being a healthy (single) male. If I was married? Sure, you could slap me in the face and say "Behave big boy..." But as the grand old Lady once told me ? (Coco Channel) "Men? Married or not, will always remain boys..."
Old Feb 21st 2005, 5:54 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

But if I insulted you Novita I apologize okay? But I will never apologize for being a healthy (single) male. If I was married? Sure, you could slap me in the face and say "Behave big boy..." But as the grand old Lady once told me ? (Coco Channel) "Men? Married or not, will always remain boys..."

Oh for goodness sake Frans stop apologising, Novita is cool, she pulls that angry face lots lately
Old Feb 21st 2005, 6:09 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Oh for goodness sake Frans stop apologising, Novita is cool, she pulls that angry face lots lately :gives:

Morning all !
Old Feb 21st 2005, 6:11 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Morning all !

Morning my knight in shining armour LOL

Nobody here but little ol' me
Old Feb 21st 2005, 6:13 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Morning my knight in shining armour LOL

Nobody here but little ol' me
Like the blue outfit..........do you always wear that to bed ???
Old Feb 21st 2005, 6:18 am
Banned

Like the blue outfit..........do you always wear that to bed ???

Always blue JD, red is just a little too slutty for my liking, I also have a lilac one, which is quite nice
Old Feb 21st 2005, 6:20 am
Up in the air

Always blue JD, red is just a little too slutty for my liking, I also have a lilac one, which is quite nice
That one is just fine.
Agreed, red is sluttly. Black is my personal fav, but that blue really suits you
Old Feb 21st 2005, 6:21 am
Banned

That one is just fine.
Agreed, red is sluttly. Black is my personal fav, but that blue really suits you

Haha it would if I had a bod and hair like that LOL

Black is nice as long as it is very lacy.
Old Feb 21st 2005, 6:27 am
UAE Expat

Oh for goodness sake Frans stop apologising, Novita is cool, she pulls that angry face lots lately

Yes Ma'm....
Old Feb 21st 2005, 6:31 am
Banned

Yes Ma'm....
Morning big guy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.