Newbies!!

Old Feb 20th 2005, 5:15 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: Newbies!!

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Oh don't go there, I am very, but not on here unless you push it LOL
But.... And this is true, being told by one of those beauties "Sweetie... I earn US$ 300.000+ with dancing, no man is worth giving up that kind of income"

Tssssss..... Eva you should have never given the apple to Adam in paradise.
Old Feb 20th 2005, 5:24 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
But.... And this is true, being told by one of those beauties "Sweetie... I earn US$ 300.000+ with dancing, no man is worth giving up that kind of income"

Tssssss..... Eva you should have never given the apple to Adam in paradise.

You pushed it too far LOL
Old Feb 20th 2005, 5:26 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

You pushed it too far LOL
Then? Yes, my male ego has no problem admitting that. But god damn to watch a women move like that? And yes, knowing she knew exactly what I was feeling?
Old Feb 20th 2005, 5:53 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

You be the obnoxious and i'll be the intimidating...Frans you can pick up the pieces
that should draw them out of the woodwork! LOL
Old Feb 20th 2005, 5:54 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Face81
that should draw them out of the woodwork! LOL
Sure did....
Old Feb 20th 2005, 6:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Welll blue is my fav color on a women. Hmmm.... Bikini and high heels? Getting there girl, any chance on a rear view? Hehehehe....
Has gotta be a dutch thing. In the Lounge JB was playing with her avatars, changing it every 5 minutes until I asked her to keep this one (with the blue underwear) for a while. She promised to leave it like this at least for tonight.

This one is in My Favorite Avatar Top 3!
Old Feb 20th 2005, 6:34 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Toontje
Has gotta be a dutch thing. In the Lounge JB was playing with her avatars, changing it every 5 minutes until I asked her to keep this one (with the blue underwear) for a while. She promised to leave it like this at least for tonight.

Well it's called being 101% female..... WOW!!!!
Old Feb 20th 2005, 6:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's called being 101% female..... WOW!!!!
And a good name that is.

JB should keep this avatar much longer than just one day, don't you think?
Old Feb 20th 2005, 6:40 pm
UAE Expat

Now if I could turn the clock back 28 years? Might have give her a ride on the back of my moterbike. What's missing to make it perfect? Good old Jimmy Hendrix, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Rare Earth, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Golden Earing, Joe Walsh and yes, Uriah Heep. Or am I the only male to admit he's 47? Come on "Gentlemen"
Old Feb 20th 2005, 6:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Now if I could turn the clock back 28 years? Might have give her a ride on the back of my moterbike. What's missing to make it perfect? Good old Jimmy Hendrix, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Rare Earth, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Golden Earing, Joe Walsh and yes, Uriah Heep. Or am I the only male to admit he's 47? Come on "Gentlemen"
I'm really, but I cannot admit I'm 47..... Will 40 do?
Old Feb 20th 2005, 6:43 pm
UAE Expat

I'm really, but I cannot admit I'm 47..... Will 40 do?
Hmmm.... Barely, but hey I'm not the one to play judge. Drove a bike?
Old Feb 20th 2005, 6:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hmmm.... Barely, but hey I'm not the one to play judge. Drove a bike?
No, but I liked E L & P.... Does that count?
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:06 pm
UAE Expat

No, but I liked E L & P.... Does that count?
Pitty.... Eindhoven - Moskow in 8 days. Moskow - Ankara in 2 weeks. Ankara - Athens in 3 days. Athens - Berlin in 5 days. Berlin - Eindhoven in 2 days. Hell... No Harley? Then in 1977 you didn't count. Sorry...
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Pitty.... Eindhoven - Moskow in 8 days. Moskow - Ankara in 2 weeks. Ankara - Athens in 3 days. Athens - Berlin in 5 days. Berlin - Eindhoven in 2 days. Hell... No Harley? Then in 1977 you didn't count. Sorry...
1977? I was only 13 yrs old then.....

Must have been a fab trip!
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:16 pm
UAE Expat

1977? I was only 13 yrs old then.....

Must have been a fab trip!
20 then.... And yeah.... Male Paradise!!!! All that Vodka and horny Russian women? What I remember is "Da" (Yes) and "Njet" (No) and "Das Vadanje" (Until we meet again)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.