Newbies!!

Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:24 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Newbies!!

I can see DiveInstructor and Oyster online at the mo....come on..post something....most of us are nice !!!...most of the time !

welcome anyhows..........
Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:29 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbies!!

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I can see DiveInstructor and Oyster online at the mo....come on..post something....most of us are nice !!!...most of the time !

Oh come on JD we are all nice all of the time unless you wanna fight about it.......
Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:31 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Oh come on JD we are all nice all of the time unless you wanna fight about it.......
Ill pass...........................this time x
Old Feb 20th 2005, 2:35 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

they always hide in the shadows........ wonder why?
Old Feb 20th 2005, 2:51 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
they always hide in the shadows........ wonder why?

Because they be scared Face
Old Feb 20th 2005, 3:46 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Nice picture....
Old Feb 20th 2005, 3:49 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Because they be scared Face
do u think we come across as being overly obnoxious and intimidating? I certainly hope so! heh heh
Old Feb 20th 2005, 3:53 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

do u think we come across as being overly obnoxious and intimidating? I certainly hope so! heh heh
Want an answer on that face? Hahahaha....
Old Feb 20th 2005, 3:59 pm
Banned

You be the obnoxious and i'll be the intimidating...Frans you can pick up the pieces
Old Feb 20th 2005, 4:01 pm
UAE Expat

You be the obnoxious and i'll be the intimidating...Frans you can pick up the pieces
Welll blue is my fav color on a women. Hmmm.... Bikini and high heels? Getting there girl, any chance on a rear view? Hehehehe....
Old Feb 20th 2005, 4:04 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Welll blue is my fav color on a women. Hmmm.... Bikini and high heels? Getting there girl, any chance on a rear view? Hehehehe....

Try Quantum you might get what you want there LOL
Old Feb 20th 2005, 4:04 pm
UAE Expat

Your photo reminds me of the belly dancers in Cairo. Hmmm.... those where the days.
Old Feb 20th 2005, 4:05 pm
UAE Expat

Try Quantum you might get what you want there LOL
Pffff..... Turning shy on me married girl? Hehehehe....
Old Feb 20th 2005, 4:10 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Pffff..... Turning shy on me married girl? Hehehehe....

Oh don't go there, I am very, but not on here unless you push it LOL
Old Feb 20th 2005, 4:13 pm
UAE Expat

Oh don't go there, I am very, but not on here unless you push it LOL
Well JB? Wouldn't be the first time I returned to a hotel room thinking "God damn!!!" and headed for a cold shower.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.