Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

New gal on the block!!

New gal on the block!!

Old Dec 11th 2004, 8:43 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: New gal on the block!!

Originally Posted by kristy
I didn't realise you had a 'pencil' fetish darling.
more like magic markers actually....
Old Dec 11th 2004, 8:45 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
more like magic markers actually....
Now you've lost me.
Old Dec 11th 2004, 8:48 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Now you've lost me.
heh heh
Old Dec 11th 2004, 8:50 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

heh heh
Have I finally proven that my mind is pure and innocent?

I shall demand an answer to this later.
Old Dec 11th 2004, 8:56 pm
The 5th Amendment

Have I finally proven that my mind is pure and innocent?

I shall demand an answer to this later.
http://www.pantone.com
Old Dec 11th 2004, 9:42 pm
Troublemaker

I wish I'd never asked.
Old Dec 11th 2004, 11:46 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I'd never asked.

It's that bloody shampoo ad again
Old Dec 12th 2004, 5:34 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Roulette
Cant say that I have watched this forum though I was referred by a friend of mine and have stumbled across a few laffs. So hello to everyone.
Welcome aboard Roulette. This forum is crazy at times, but its all good fun. Enjoy urself and dont hesitate to ask anyone of us for help. We are nice folk and always happy to help out new folk.
Old Dec 12th 2004, 5:39 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Pretty Quiet here as well !!!!.

I must be the only bum who's not at work,..and the fact this web cafe is full of Emirates cabin crew is a great incentive to stay online.
wot r u like!!!!!! lol which cafe is this then??? lol
Old Dec 12th 2004, 4:45 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Face81
wot r u like!!!!!! lol which cafe is this then??? lol
ur back. good.
Old Dec 12th 2004, 5:02 pm
The Oracle

ur back. good.
thank u...... i told i wud b back. trying to sort out my sleep timings...... still have my eyes flicking open at 5am!!!!!! aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh....... so hard to break a good habit. lol

gimme a buzz later in the pm (or txt me wen u r done with work and i will call u...... dont want to sound cheap.lol) so we can hav a chat.
Old Dec 12th 2004, 7:25 pm
The 5th Amendment

alcohol helps.
Old Dec 12th 2004, 7:26 pm
Troublemaker

alcohol helps.
Helps what?
Old Dec 12th 2004, 7:35 pm
The 5th Amendment

sleeping.
Old Dec 12th 2004, 7:36 pm
Troublemaker

sleeping.
And snoring!

I find the best thing is lots of fresh air. And sex. Both together would probably work like a charm. Maybe he should try that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.