Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

New gal on the block!!

Wikiposts

New gal on the block!!

Old Dec 5th 2004, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of
Default Re: New gal on the block!!

Originally Posted by Calgarian
Nah I will just ignore it not in the mood
again the thread gone south
Khan
Bless dear, was just having a laugh, don't take offense at what I said and have a go at me if it would make you feel better.
Let's start you off... "Sophie is a ......................." fill in the blanks!
Old Dec 5th 2004, 4:58 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Calgarian
Nah I will just ignore it not in the mood
again the thread gone south
Khan
Even I have probs sending pms at times and Im a woman so dont worry about it Khan.
Sorry that I wasnt able to get together for lunch with you, maybe next time?
Old Dec 5th 2004, 5:09 am
Roulette

Originally Posted by Bob
Welcome to the site

Where bouts are you and all the gory details?

And what would you like to know then Bob?

Old Dec 5th 2004, 5:11 am
Roulette

Originally Posted by novita77
Hello too... welcome to the forum. Where abour r u now? I live in Doha, but most folks here in UAE apart of our moderator Bob in the US.

Thank you for the Karma Novita, its warmly welcomed!

Old Dec 5th 2004, 5:12 am
Roulette

Thanks to TS, Novita and Heart for the Karma, its that heart by name and heart by nature?

Come on girls and boys keep spreading!

Old Dec 5th 2004, 5:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Even I have probs sending pms at times and Im a woman so dont worry about it Khan.
Sorry that I wasnt able to get together for lunch with you, maybe next time?
It will be ur treat then

Khan
Old Dec 5th 2004, 5:17 am
Roulette

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
I wonder if roulette has already begun to wonder if that's you in your avatar?

No, not really! Personally the thought of white, red and pink jelly beans make me feel sqeasy! Couldnt stomach then as a child and now Im only that much older, I still cant

Old Dec 5th 2004, 5:44 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roulette
Thanks to TS, Novita and Heart for the Karma, its that heart by name and heart by nature?

Come on girls and boys keep spreading!
Eeeerrrrrr.... probably this sounds rude. Are u a she or a he???
Old Dec 5th 2004, 2:12 pm
Roulette

Eeeerrrrrr.... probably this sounds rude. Are u a she or a he???

Ahhh, a multitude of Qeustions!!! Im a she.

Old Dec 5th 2004, 2:21 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh, a multitude of Qeustions!!! Im a she.
oh i see... Thank u 4 answering.
Old Dec 7th 2004, 5:01 am
Roulette

oh i see... Thank u 4 answering.
My pleasure

Thanks Lakes lass and Jd for your karma. from reading old threads I don't think mines worth anything yet.Let me know when It is

Old Dec 7th 2004, 5:09 am
semarang

My pleasure

Thanks Lakes lass and Jd for your karma. from reading old threads I don't think mines worth anything yet.Let me know when It is
Keep spreading urs... so ppl return ur karma...
Old Dec 7th 2004, 3:22 pm
Roulette

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Hi Rou and welcome to the mad mad world of our forum. Just given you a whole wodge of Karma but pls dont ask what is but do ask everyone to donate to a good cause - you!

I have been given some Karma, real sweet! I wont ask how it works as I have taken the time to read past posts to figure it out

Old Dec 7th 2004, 3:25 pm
Roulette

Originally Posted by Bob
Welcome to the site

Where bouts are you and all the gory details?

Do you usually ask for ladies gory details bob? How much would you like to know?

Old Dec 7th 2004, 8:53 pm
Roulette

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
and welcome from the most normal person on this board.

So what would you define as normal these then? If you think your the normal one then how do you rate all the others??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.