Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

New gal on the block!!

Wikiposts

New gal on the block!!

Old Dec 11th 2004, 7:51 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New gal on the block!!

Originally Posted by kristy
Note to all boys - us non-cabin crew girls are just as good. If not better.

But can you get us cheaper flights back to see the folks ??
....I think not !!

Only joking.Your right though kristy, although they may be very attractive,fit, at the age of sexual discovery, where they are willing to try anything, non-saggy and gagging for it............it does not make them nice people.
Old Dec 11th 2004, 7:54 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
But can you get us cheaper flights back to see the folks ??
....I think not !!

Only joking.Your right though kristy, although they may be very attractive,fit, at the age of sexual discovery, where they are willing to try anything, non-saggy and gagging for it............it does not make them nice people.
Errr, stereotype alert! These girls must be avoiding my flights for fear of competition.
Old Dec 11th 2004, 7:55 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Errr, stereotype alert! These girls must be avoiding my flights for fear of competition.
You outclass them in every aspect Kristy
Old Dec 11th 2004, 7:59 pm
Up in the air

......except you cant get me cheap flights home...
Old Dec 11th 2004, 8:01 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Why thank you JD! God, I'm such a sucker.....
Old Dec 11th 2004, 8:02 pm
Troublemaker

......except you cant get me cheap flights home...
You can't have everything.

Are the photos up yet?
Old Dec 11th 2004, 8:04 pm
Up in the air

You can't have everything.

Are the photos up yet?
Will put them up now, did you want the one inside the limo posted or not ?
Old Dec 11th 2004, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

And what on earth makes it such a great fantasy anyway? Is it the uniform (which includes those lovely red scrunchies and clunky brown shoes), or the layers of make up, or the fact that they serve food?!

Must be the uniform Kristy - let's face it, they don't go on about other waitresses do they? Or maybe they just think they look better at high altitude.
Old Dec 11th 2004, 8:31 pm
Troublemaker

Will put them up now, did you want the one inside the limo posted or not ?
Go for it, what the hell.
Old Dec 11th 2004, 8:34 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Hmm, do you want to know what I think? I think I'm absolutely fed up of not being able to have one single night out without the conversation turning to cabin crew at some point. And that's not an exaggeration.

The strange thing is, every time I've flown Emirates (or any other airline for that matter), it's just been normal girls, nothing special at all.

Methinks maybe some boys have got this little fantasy too firmly embedded in their minds to see reality. I think maybe it ranks up there with the nurses thing, as they in real life do not get to slink around hospitals in stockings, high heels and skimpy uniforms.

And what on earth makes it such a great fantasy anyway? Is it the uniform (which includes those lovely red scrunchies and clunky brown shoes), or the layers of make up, or the fact that they serve food?!

er... i have mentioned the down sides of crew a few times, have I not?
Old Dec 11th 2004, 8:36 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Must be the uniform Kristy - let's face it, they don't go on about other waitresses do they? Or maybe they just think they look better at high altitude.
actually i have seen some fit waitresses over the years...
Old Dec 11th 2004, 8:37 pm
Troublemaker

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
er... i have mentioned the down sides of crew a few times, have I not?
Just once or twice. A day.
Old Dec 11th 2004, 8:38 pm
Troublemaker

actually i have seen some fit waitresses over the years...
What about fit accountants?
Old Dec 11th 2004, 8:40 pm
The 5th Amendment

What about fit accountants?
with or without the pencil?
Old Dec 11th 2004, 8:42 pm
Troublemaker

with or without the pencil?
I didn't realise you had a 'pencil' fetish darling.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.