Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Neom offer letter and visa time frame

Neom offer letter and visa time frame

Old May 18th 2023, 6:33 am
Just Joined

Mynudding is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Neom offer letter and visa time frame

I have been requested to upload payslips, conflict of interest form, certificates, and medical information yesterday, and have uploaded them today. The wording in the email was "After receiving these documents we will revert back shortly with an offer proposal pending internal approval". Dont know how long it will take.
Old May 18th 2023, 6:57 am
Just Joined

mk66 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mynudding
I have been requested to upload payslips, conflict of interest form, certificates, and medical information yesterday, and have uploaded them today. The wording in the email was "After receiving these documents we will revert back shortly with an offer proposal pending internal approval". Dont know how long it will take.

That happened to me - waiting for about 6 weeks and then go an automated rejection email last night. Hopefully doesn't happen to you as I am still yet to hear any feedback or responses from the HR manager I have been incontact with. Going on about 4 unanswered emails over the last 4 weeks!
Old Aug 7th 2023, 7:17 pm
Just Joined

Wanderer001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mk66
That happened to me - waiting for about 6 weeks and then go an automated rejection email last night. Hopefully doesn't happen to you as I am still yet to hear any feedback or responses from the HR manager I have been incontact with. Going on about 4 unanswered emails over the last 4 weeks!
Any update ? Have you heard anything ?
Old Aug 10th 2023, 2:37 am
Just Joined

Mynudding is an unknown quantity at this point

Apologies for late reply. I have signed offer letter, uploaded all document and got visa as well
Old Aug 23rd 2023, 2:59 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mynudding
Apologies for late reply. I have signed offer letter, uploaded all document and got visa as well
Hey thats great congratulations. I have been interviewed and its been 5 weeks no update emailed the contact person and according to her they are still in process but job has been reposted in fact posted with a different title too. Not a huge fan of speculation if I get it or not. Lets see what happens. Really happy for you though.
Old Aug 23rd 2023, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

DeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Wanderer001
Hey thats great congratulations. I have been interviewed and its been 5 weeks no update emailed the contact person and according to her they are still in process but job has been reposted in fact posted with a different title too. Not a huge fan of speculation if I get it or not. Lets see what happens. Really happy for you though.
I waited 8 weeks for the offer , so don't necessarily think it's over. This is not a normal process
Old Aug 23rd 2023, 6:00 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by DeepSix
I waited 8 weeks for the offer , so don't necessarily think it's over. This is not a normal process
Thanks. Hopefully I’ll receive some positive response after waiting this long.
Old Aug 25th 2023, 12:50 pm
Just Joined

fmuhammed is an unknown quantity at this point

Friends,
I submit my documents including the payslips and passport, etc. two weeks ago.
How long it takes after that till I recieve any email?
I appreciate to hear any experience regarding above.
Thanks
Old Aug 25th 2023, 8:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fmuhammed
Friends,
I submit my documents including the payslips and passport, etc. two weeks ago.
How long it takes after that till I recieve any email?
I appreciate to hear any experience regarding above.
Thanks
Have a hunt though the main NEOM thread and you'll find loads of timeframes.

As somebody said above, these questions are answered there, so I'll close this thread as we try to keep all NEOM info together to help newbies find the info they need easier.

Good luck.