Reload this Page >

Neom offer letter and visa time frame

Neom offer letter and visa time frame

Old May 15th 2023, 4:54 pm
Just Joined

Mynudding is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Neom offer letter and visa time frame

Hi

I am recently participated two rounds of interviews and got email today that I am the successful candidate. I am planning to move with my wife and three boys from Australia. Just wondering can any one advice or share a sample offer letter and what are the items to consider the offer letter. Also how long does it take to obtain visa after you get the offer letter. Also is there family cabin available currently to stay with my family?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Mohammad
Old May 15th 2023, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Neom offer letter and visa time frame

Originally Posted by Mynudding
Hi

I am recently participated two rounds of interviews and got email today that I am the successful candidate. I am planning to move with my wife and three boys from Australia. Just wondering can any one advice or share a sample offer letter and what are the items to consider the offer letter. Also how long does it take to obtain visa after you get the offer letter. Also is there family cabin available currently to stay with my family?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Mohammad
Hi Mohammad,
Congratulations!
The answers to those questions are covered extensively in NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE and Accomodation Challenges in Neom (NC2) strings.
Cheers.
Old May 16th 2023, 4:31 pm
Just Joined

Larry10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mynudding

Congrats on the offer!

Im trying to scope out the possibility of working for Neom and it seems a majority were contacted through an agency.

can I ask if you applied directly through the Neom careers page? If so how long did it take for them to follow up from the initial application?

thanks

Larry
Old May 16th 2023, 10:34 pm
Just Joined

Hi Larry

Yes, I applied directly through the NEOM website and got an interview call within 1 Week. The 1st interview was within 1 week of the call and the 2nd interview was held after one month. Recently, one week after the 2nd interview I was advised of my selection and currently waiting for the offer letter.
Old May 16th 2023, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

Sam1980 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mynudding
Hi Larry

Yes, I applied directly through the NEOM website and got an interview call within 1 Week. The 1st interview was within 1 week of the call and the 2nd interview was held after one month. Recently, one week after the 2nd interview I was advised of my selection and currently waiting for the offer letter.
Hi Mynudding,
Do you have an idea when will you be receiving an offer letter? Have you uploaded your salary slips etc?
Old May 17th 2023, 1:46 am
Just Joined

I just spoke with my prospective manager up there today. Based on the advice HR will be in touch with me in next week to start the discussion with the onboarding. Not sure how long it will be however there will be negotiation followed by the offer letter.
Old May 17th 2023, 5:27 am
Just Joined

mk66 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Just wanting to get a better understanding of this - where you told you had been offered the role? In my case I did 2 interviews and the case study and then after that I received and email for document upload with the wording " After receiving these documents, we will revert back shortly with an offer proposal pending internal approval."

Do I assume I have been offered the role? I am yet to receive the offer proposal after 5/6 weeks!
Old May 17th 2023, 5:37 am
Just Joined

xandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mk66
Hi All,

Just wanting to get a better understanding of this - where you told you had been offered the role? In my case I did 2 interviews and the case study and then after that I received and email for document upload with the wording " After receiving these documents, we will revert back shortly with an offer proposal pending internal approval."

Do I assume I have been offered the role? I am yet to receive the offer proposal after 5/6 weeks!
Just to let you know that same happened with me "pending internal approval" and waiting almost 8+ weeks, the role became redundant due to head counts allocation and I was back to square zero. I am not letting you down but wanted to let you know that same happened with me. I wish you a best luck.
Old May 17th 2023, 11:54 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by xandy
Just to let you know that same happened with me "pending internal approval" and waiting almost 8+ weeks, the role became redundant due to head counts allocation and I was back to square zero. I am not letting you down but wanted to let you know that same happened with me. I wish you a best luck.
Unreal - just happened to me overnight. no call or anything just an email saying my canditure had been closed. Pretty upsetting after all the effort and time put in.
Old May 18th 2023, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

Unreal - just happened to me overnight. no call or anything just an email saying my canditure had been closed. Pretty upsetting after all the effort and time put in.
Hi mk66,

Dont lose hope and contact your HR manager. Exactly same thing happened to me that candidature has been closed but like after an hour HR emailed me with a new link to upload documents. I am now waiting for a call from the HR and also waiting for an offer.

Cheers.
Old May 18th 2023, 12:31 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sam1980
Hi mk66,

Dont lose hope and contact your HR manager. Exactly same thing happened to me that candidature has been closed but like after an hour HR emailed me with a new link to upload documents. I am now waiting for a call from the HR and also waiting for an offer.

Cheers.
Yeah okay very very very strange! I'll get onto it - would be crushing to not have gotten the role!
Old May 18th 2023, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

Yeah okay very very very strange! I'll get onto it - would be crushing to not have gotten the role!
Yeah I understand, I had exactly the same feeling for an hour but then received another email.
Old May 18th 2023, 12:48 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sam1980
Yeah I understand, I had exactly the same feeling for an hour but then received another email.
Yeah sadly didn't receive another email after so have just followed up now! so fingers crossed something positive but hard to stay optimistic after all this time...
Old May 18th 2023, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

Yeah sadly didn't receive another email after so have just followed up now! so fingers crossed something positive but hard to stay optimistic after all this time...
Indeed, I agree , the process is very erratic. Wish yo u good luck. I hope you proceed with your application!
Old May 18th 2023, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

Smart11 is an unknown quantity at this point

It happened to me as well. I received an automated email saying that I was not selected for an interview. But later I got the interview and also got the job. But that automated email came before I was even interviewed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.