Reload this Page >

NEOM Job Offer Details

NEOM Job Offer Details

Old Oct 6th 2023, 7:22 am
Just Joined

Haninuo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM Job Offer Details

Originally Posted by DeepSix
I got my feedback via email the next day saying i had been successful - - it just took months to make an offer
Maybe you're going to get the feedback and offer in one go 🤷‍♂️ (although they will want pay slips from you so that can work out how much to give you as an uplift )
Thanks for the replay , did you try to follow with them up while waiting for the offer ? I think I will not get any offer before providing them with the pay slips.
Old Oct 6th 2023, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

DeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to all

I chased them a few times over the following months. But it did take forever
Old Oct 6th 2023, 10:50 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by DeepSix
I chased them a few times over the following months. But it did take forever
OMG , this is really very stressful , so at end waiting for a month is nothing lol.
Old Oct 6th 2023, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

expatalex is an unknown quantity at this point

I interviewed on a Sunday, then had a second the same week on a Tuesday and then had an offer on Friday. Longest process has been my ARCO police certificate.
Old Oct 6th 2023, 12:45 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by expatalex
I interviewed on a Sunday, then had a second the same week on a Tuesday and then had an offer on Friday. Longest process has been my ARCO police certificate.
Wow , this is really fast , I think its not the same waiting time for everyone , so did you get an offer before the background check /uploading your documents ? or do you mean a verbal offer ?
Old Oct 6th 2023, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

expatalex is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Haninuo
Wow , this is really fast , I think its not the same waiting time for everyone , so did you get an offer before the background check /uploading your documents ? or do you mean a verbal offer ?
your mileage will vary... I had the verbal offer on my first interview and the second interview was more just a q&a about the role. formal offer was on the friday. background check / uploading documents was the following tuesday. Credence background check completed my background check within 10 working days as they struggled to get a hold of one of my stateside employers who was on holiday. Usually that process takes 4-5 working days.
Old Oct 6th 2023, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by expatalex
your mileage will vary... I had the verbal offer on my first interview and the second interview was more just a q&a about the role. formal offer was on the friday. background check / uploading documents was the following tuesday. Credence background check completed my background check within 10 working days as they struggled to get a hold of one of my stateside employers who was on holiday. Usually that process takes 4-5 working days.
Thanks for the info , apparently they don't have a standard process for everyone , maybe it depends on the position and how urgent they need you.
Old Oct 21st 2023, 6:45 am
Just Joined

killerabc is an unknown quantity at this point

Is anyone in a situation similar to mine? For years, I've worked as an independent contractor in the engineering sector in Australia. My payment structure involves invoicing my clients through my trading trust, which means the funds don't directly enter a personal account with my name. Instead, they go into the trust account. However, all the income can be attributed to my work, as I've been the sole person handling these tasks. Has anyone successfully had their income recognized by Neom in a similar circumstance and achieved the 25% uplift on the real income (that which goes to the trading trust)? Any guidance would be highly appreciated.
Old Oct 21st 2023, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

ZeroCool_HTP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by killerabc
Is anyone in a situation similar to mine? For years, I've worked as an independent contractor in the engineering sector in Australia. My payment structure involves invoicing my clients through my trading trust, which means the funds don't directly enter a personal account with my name. Instead, they go into the trust account. However, all the income can be attributed to my work, as I've been the sole person handling these tasks. Has anyone successfully had their income recognized by Neom in a similar circumstance and achieved the 25% uplift on the real income (that which goes to the trading trust)? Any guidance would be highly appreciated.
Do you send them a monthly invoice? Show that. Dont show anything else.
Old Oct 21st 2023, 7:14 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ZeroCool_HTP
Do you send them a monthly invoice? Show that. Dont show anything else.
How current should the invoice be? I'm engaged with several clients, and a single recent invoice might only capture roughly half of my actual income. I've come across mentions that there's limited flexibility concerning salary assessments. It seems like the decision is binary — either an acceptance or rejection, with little room for dialogue or negotiation.
Old Oct 21st 2023, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

HelpfulExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't heard of this situation so would be interested to hear how it's qualified. Perhaps you could share the business tax return showing all income for the year? If you're named as director that should be sufficient?
Old Oct 21st 2023, 8:20 am
Just Joined

usaexpat has a reputation beyond reputeusaexpat has a reputation beyond reputeusaexpat has a reputation beyond reputeusaexpat has a reputation beyond reputeusaexpat has a reputation beyond reputeusaexpat has a reputation beyond reputeusaexpat has a reputation beyond reputeusaexpat has a reputation beyond reputeusaexpat has a reputation beyond reputeusaexpat has a reputation beyond reputeusaexpat has a reputation beyond repute

How current should the invoice be? I'm engaged with several clients, and a single recent invoice might only capture roughly half of my actual income. I've come across mentions that there's limited flexibility concerning salary assessments. It seems like the decision is binary — either an acceptance or rejection, with little room for dialogue or negotiation.
I had a similar situation (although my pay was coming directly to me from the companies)….I submitted my various pay slips to my on-boarder and explained the situation. They were able to work with that. Keep in mind, like anything at NEOM, your results could be different. Also, there is no guarantee about what percentage your salary uplift will be. There are a lot of factors that go into the base salary you are offered. The total salary is made up of 4 parts: Base, Accommodation, Transportation and Mobile Allowance. The accommodation and transportation amounts are a set percentage of your base (I don’t recall it exactly) and the mobile allowance is based on your position (employee, manager, director, etc.). Any bonus and your retirement savings is calculated only against the base portion. Also, have everything in order when you send it and include the details in an email. Don’t put it in the on-boarder to figure it out for you. They are super busy and dealing with different situations all the time.

Last edited by usaexpat; Oct 21st 2023 at 8:24 am.
Old Oct 21st 2023, 8:29 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by usaexpat
I had a similar situation (although my pay was coming directly to me from the companies)….I submitted my various pay slips to my on-boarder and explained the situation. They were able to work with that. Keep in mind, like anything at NEOM, your results could be different. Also, there is no guarantee about what percentage your salary uplift will be. There are a lot of factors that go into the base salary you are offered. The total salary is made up of 4 parts: Base, Accommodation, Transportation and Mobile Allowance. The accommodation and transportation amounts are a set percentage of your base (I don’t recall it exactly) and the mobile allowance is based on your position (employee, manager, director, etc.). Any bonus and your retirement savings is calculated only against the base portion. Also, have everything in order when you send it and include the details in an email. Don’t put it in the on-boarder to figure it out for you. They are super busy and dealing with different situations all the time.
Thank you for taking the time to provide such a thorough response!
Old Oct 26th 2023, 2:28 pm
Just Joined

tambahana is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Thank you for such informative discussions about NEOM. I have few questions:

1. Is Neom Investment Office in Riyadh? Will they provide free accommodation?
2. I applied for Investment Manager, do you guys have any idea what questions they would ask during interviews?
3. In which grade Investment Manager salary band is?

Thank you. I just applied to NEOM after some doubts, but this forum changed my mine. Wish me luck
Old Nov 6th 2023, 6:26 pm
Just Joined

Pkinson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
As said, depends on what you're earning now, so only you can answer that. Just add 20-25% to your current salary for a rough idea.
hi
So, in Qatar I get transportation allowance+accommodation added to my basic. Would the 25% added to the total?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.