Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

NEOM Job Offer Details

NEOM Job Offer Details

Old Apr 4th 2023, 5:21 pm
Just Joined

Melbournite is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM Job Offer Details

Pkingston I have been going though loads of messages both in Neom job offer & Neom community updates. There is heaps of helpful information.Thanks for sharing the details.

I have send you a DM, hope that’s ok with you.
Old Apr 15th 2023, 6:00 am
Just Joined

Electx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GNK
Yes, unless you opt to pay for family housing which is out of pocket.
I have received an offer too but waiting to get clarifications on few things. I understood from the details sent (by Neom) to date that the family accomodation is also free. Is my understanding wrong?
Old Apr 15th 2023, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

Diplo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Electx
I have received an offer too but waiting to get clarifications on few things. I understood from the details sent (by Neom) to date that the family accomodation is also free. Is my understanding wrong?
Studios and 1 bed cabins are free. 2 bed homes are SAR 4000 per month.
Old Apr 15th 2023, 6:47 am
Just Joined

Ja86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I got offer letter from NEOM, do you know if the 20%-30% bonus is aplicable to the basic salary or to the total salary?. Is it realistic to get this bonus percent over the year?
I didn't see any details in the offer letter for the allowances to work from work, is it still aplicable to work 24 days a year or it has been reduce? Do I should inlude it in the offer letter terms?
​​​​​​
Many thanks
Old Apr 15th 2023, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ja86
Hi, I got offer letter from NEOM, do you know if the 20%-30% bonus is aplicable to the basic salary or to the total salary?. Is it realistic to get this bonus percent over the year?
I didn't see any details in the offer letter for the allowances to work from work, is it still aplicable to work 24 days a year or it has been reduce? Do I should inlude it in the offer letter terms?
​​​​​​
Many thanks
Bonus is applicable to basic apparently. No idea how achievable it is though - would have to ask someone who’s been there over a year.

As for the 24 days, you’ll see on another thread that this has been changed to 2 days a month, use or lose.
Old Apr 15th 2023, 7:25 am
Just Joined

Ja86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Diplo
Old Apr 17th 2023, 1:40 pm
Just Joined

Can someone from UK advise if their Employer's national insurance contributions were also considered in the calculation of the offer made by Neom?
Old Apr 17th 2023, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

No. They’re not.
Old Apr 17th 2023, 2:30 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Diplo
Studios and 1 bed cabins are free. 2 bed homes are SAR 4000 per month.
No. They’re not.
Ok. I have asked a question anyway, let's see what comes back. Did you ask them to consider that?
Old Apr 17th 2023, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

Bonus is applicable to basic apparently. No idea how achievable it is though - would have to ask someone who’s been there over a year.

As for the 24 days, you’ll see on another thread that this has been changed to 2 days a month, use or lose.
Theres a rather comprehensive exercise where you write the goals for the year for your review. They are typically tied to company goals. If you accomplish a goal on time, that’s a 3. In this exercise, you also outline what stretches a 4 and 5 look like and what a 1 and 2 look like.
So you have a say in achievability to a point. You also know quite well how you’re doing in your journey to a bonus. There is also an exercise in the middle of the year where you can update your goals based on how things are progressing…. If the department goals have shifted and you won’t be making your goals, then new goals can be assigned. If you’re just not doing well, you can have a talk about that with your manager as well.

Now about bonus percentages… These are not assigned or signed off by the board until all of the results from the year are in. If your company did well and you met or exceeded your goals, 30% and above is in play. If your business didn’t make its goals, or you were in the 1-2 range, expect something much lower (if at all).

Hope that helps.
Old Apr 23rd 2023, 9:19 am
Just Joined

Fezk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NEOM Job Offer

Hi all,

I have accepted a job offer from NEOM ENOWA and am currently going through the visa process. My degree attestation is in process including police checks.

Regarding the acceptance of offer, it has recently been announced in my existing company in the UK that all employees are getting a 10% pay rise. This has been confirmed in writing and the new enhanced payments will start from July 2023.

Previously, I did let HR in NEOM know that this was coming and it was only reasonable to revise my offer based on my new salary, to which they declined. Now that I have a written confirmation from the company and because the pay rise is in the same year as I am joining NEOM, I plan to push back on it and get a revised offer. Has anyone anyone had the experience of changing job offer in this way?

It does make quite a substantial difference to my pay per month. I have been offered a grade 5 job.

Regards,
Old Apr 23rd 2023, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NEOM Job Offer

Originally Posted by Fezk
Hi all,

I have accepted a job offer from NEOM ENOWA and am currently going through the visa process. My degree attestation is in process including police checks.

Regarding the acceptance of offer, it has recently been announced in my existing company in the UK that all employees are getting a 10% pay rise. This has been confirmed in writing and the new enhanced payments will start from July 2023.

Previously, I did let HR in NEOM know that this was coming and it was only reasonable to revise my offer based on my new salary, to which they declined. Now that I have a written confirmation from the company and because the pay rise is in the same year as I am joining NEOM, I plan to push back on it and get a revised offer. Has anyone anyone had the experience of changing job offer in this way?

It does make quite a substantial difference to my pay per month. I have been offered a grade 5 job.

Regards,
It really depends. There are some stories of people who have had their offers revised and others that have been told no. It never hurts to ask, but the pay rise is not guaranteed.
Good luck!
Old Apr 24th 2023, 10:07 pm
Just Joined

Larry10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Fezk

I’ve recently applied to some roles on the Neom website can I ask if you applied directly or was contacted by a recruiter?
Old Apr 29th 2023, 8:46 pm
Just Joined

Fezk is an unknown quantity at this point

Larry10 I was referred to the recruiter by a contact at NEOM.
Old May 1st 2023, 8:58 am
Just Joined

banskoboy is an unknown quantity at this point

recruiter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.