NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Old Dec 26th 2022, 7:27 am
Just Joined

Dropx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Originally Posted by Hejeksnd12
Thanks this worked!

Mr Badr was most helpful!

hi, is it possible to get Badr's contact details? As he could help me with my attestation as well. Please feel free to DM me.

thank you
Old Dec 26th 2022, 11:27 pm
Just Joined

LPMG_Canada is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all. I hear there is a new flight from Neom Bay to the UK. Does anyone know more details? I have looked on every website but cannot find this option. Thanks.
Old Dec 26th 2022, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

ZeroCool_HTP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LPMG_Canada
Hello all. I hear there is a new flight from Neom Bay to the UK. Does anyone know more details? I have looked on every website but cannot find this option. Thanks.
Its NEOM Bay to London Heathrow. Departs NEOM Bay on Wednesdays at 12:25 and arrives at London Heathrow (Terminal 4) at 15:05. It returns from London Heathrow on Sundays at 17:00 arriving into NEOM Bay at 01:25.

Its available to book on Saudia Website and App so not sure why you cant find it.
Old Dec 27th 2022, 2:26 am
Just Joined

LPMG_Canada is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZeroCool_HTP
Its NEOM Bay to London Heathrow. Departs NEOM Bay on Wednesdays at 12:25 and arrives at London Heathrow (Terminal 4) at 15:05. It returns from London Heathrow on Sundays at 17:00 arriving into NEOM Bay at 01:25.

Its available to book on Saudia Website and App so not sure why you cant find it.
Thanks! Got it!
Old Dec 28th 2022, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

ExpatKSA is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone. I’m assuming no offers will come out until after the new years. Has anyone heard anything ?
Old Dec 28th 2022, 3:18 pm
Just Joined

OldChinaHand is an unknown quantity at this point

I received a verbal offer via a headhunter just prior to Xmas so am now about to start the long arduous “process”

Having lived abroad twice before (Asia) I’ve dug out old packing lists & I’m starting to get my head around what I might need

From camp residents experience, what do you wish you had taken with you & what do you wish you had left at home

I will be unaccompanied so no need to worry about family stuff

Old Dec 29th 2022, 7:40 am
Just Joined

PB123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ExpatKSA
Hello everyone. I’m assuming no offers will come out until after the new years. Has anyone heard anything ?
My last communication with HR was on 21st of this month.I was told my formal offer letter will be processed after I re-upload one of the documents. I re-uploaded the document, and although receipt of it was acknowledged, nothing further has been heard from them.
Old Dec 29th 2022, 2:15 pm
Just Joined

Real Sosobad is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know if there are any Capital Gain tax issues if you are converting currencies back to GBP?
Old Dec 29th 2022, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

Newopps is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Real Sosobad
Does anyone know if there are any Capital Gain tax issues if you are converting currencies back to GBP?
None.
Old Jan 1st 2023, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

Tahir84 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a UK expat currently in KSA, have been working in a railway company for nearly 4 years and looking for a change of scenery. Therefore was interested to explore the state of play at Neom. A few basic questions if people could help with:

* What is it like (currently) for the young families to be in Neom. I see plenty of posts on camp accommodations etc. If married contracts are being offered, what are the arrangements of schools (if any).
* How far are the work locations from camps and the offices. What are the approx. commute times to these work places from the company provided accommodations? I know Tabuk is a big city however that is 2 hours away. Do they have any offices in Tabuk or is everything based in Neom?
* What sort of benefits are being offered as part of the package? The standard in the KSA is 10% travel allowance (usually capped) and 25% housing allowance of the basic salary, plus the usual yearly flight tickets to country of origin. What sort of salaries are being offered for Western expats with 15+ years experience?
* How are the western expats being headhunted for roles in Neom? if anyone could share a HR contact who specifically recruits UK/Western Rail professionals that would be much appreciated.

I have more questions but for now if someone could endeavor answering the above, i would be ever so grateful.
Old Jan 1st 2023, 9:35 am
Just Joined

kusa is an unknown quantity at this point

I am new to the forum. Can any member please clarify the following:
- Can we work during weekends (Friday/Saturday) and get compensation days in-lieu for making short trips to home in the UK.
- If we opt for single status, can we get multiple air passages instead of annual family air passage?
- Is there good vegetarian options available for food in NEOM canteen?
Old Jan 1st 2023, 11:30 pm
Just Joined

ManchesterUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear members,

Is anyone from Manchester? Are they allowed to tell us the travel allowance given for Neom to Manchester?
(I was told its IATA average fare for the year but not quoted any amount)

Thanks
Old Jan 3rd 2023, 8:42 am
Just Joined

AMarie01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there - I had a question about connecting through Jeddah. It will be just me and 5 XL bags - I have asked the NEOM travel team for help in booking assistance, and they won't do that or direct me to anyone except the airport help desk. Anyone with experience transferring through that airport know if it is easy to find a porter to help with collecting and rechecking in bags? I have tried to look into companies online that offer the service, but they all seem like a scam and the prices are out of control.
Old Jan 3rd 2023, 10:04 am
Just Joined

Lfqopati is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All,

Happy New Year to all of you at NEOM project.

I am flying out from Heathrow to NEOM this Sunday 8th and some guidance would be helpful.

- what’s the dress code at NEOM’s offices?
- how is the weather like for the next 3 months so I decide best clothes to take on my 1st travel.

All the best and I will see you soon.

Old Jan 3rd 2023, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

ZeroCool_HTP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lfqopati
Dear All,

Happy New Year to all of you at NEOM project.

I am flying out from Heathrow to NEOM this Sunday 8th and some guidance would be helpful.

- what’s the dress code at NEOM’s offices?
- how is the weather like for the next 3 months so I decide best clothes to take on my 1st travel.

All the best and I will see you soon.
Dress code is pretty casual, so dress however you feel like, whether you want to wear a suit, shirt and tie (not sure if you are male/female), or jeans and polo etc.

Weather can be coldish during the day and really cold at night, usually windy as well which makes the cold weather bite more, so would bring some warm clothes but you dont need arctic clothing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.