Moving to Dubai

Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Dubai

Originally Posted by oktoberon
I take it we're not meeting for the bacon butties....
well i was there from 8.45am to 11ish...

MM, xx
Old Sep 15th 2007, 11:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
well i was there from 8.45am to 11ish...

MM, xx
how was the Bacon Buttie?
Old Sep 15th 2007, 2:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
how was the Bacon Buttie?
delish...

MM, xx
Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

delish...

MM, xx
well have to get BC to organise a proper Buttie session next saturday!
I was a lttle hungover this morning so lucky it wasnt this week. didnt drink a huge amount but it was so hot there that I already had a stinker of a headache by the time I got home!
Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I was a lttle hungover this morning so lucky it wasnt this week. didnt drink a huge amount but it was so hot there that I already had a stinker of a headache by the time I got home!
tut tut...schoolboy error not drinking enough water...i'm gonna be there early saturday morning every week until 10 Nov, so try to get it in before then!!

MM, xx
Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Friday is the last golf comp at DCC. I spoke to Atilla earlier. The bulldozers are waiting to move....

I think that's why BC has not been here, desperately trying to save the club...
Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

tut tut...schoolboy error not drinking enough water...i'm gonna be there early saturday morning every week until 10 Nov, so try to get it in before then!!

MM, xx
yeh I'm full of schoolboy errors!!
Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Friday is the last golf comp at DCC. I spoke to Atilla earlier. The bulldozers are waiting to move....

I think that's why BC has not been here, desperately trying to save the club...
I got the feeling she had finally accepted defeat!
Its a pity they havent been able to find a law firm with the balls to take on the government on this one. Not that it would do much good!

We are tolerated temporary visitors to this country!
Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

I got the feeling she had finally accepted defeat!
Its a pity they havent been able to find a law firm with the balls to take on the government on this one. Not that it would do much good!

We are tolerated temporary visitors to this country!
True Buddy....

Gosh, she campaigned so hard for that club I just hope the members remember that.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

True Buddy....

Gosh, she campaigned so hard for that club I just hope the members remember that.
think they needed a more organised campaign. Trying to embarrass the government here in the international press! But think there may have been some people there who will benefit from the situation!

Pity because BC put a lot of effort into it.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

think they needed a more organised campaign. Trying to embarrass the government here in the international press! But think there may have been some people there who will benefit from the situation!

Pity because BC put a lot of effort into it.
Remember, censorship still exists here. Criticism for the Govt is a no-no
Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Remember, censorship still exists here. Criticism for the Govt is a no-no
not talking of people in the Govenment benefiting! talking of people in charge of the DCC!
Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

not talking of people in the Govenment benefiting! talking of people in charge of the DCC!
I don't suppose we'll ever know if there was a secret agenda. I feel so sorry for BC....
Old Sep 15th 2007, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Its a pity they havent been able to find a law firm with the balls to take on the government on this one.
You can't sue the Govt! Against the constitution Otherwise they would be faced with a million lawsuits and lost most of them