Mosque volumes

Old Jan 28th 2009, 2:44 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Mosque volumes

Maybe they will do the same here in Dubai.

http://thenational.newspaperdirect.c...er/viewer.aspx
Old Jan 28th 2009, 6:34 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mischief Queen
Ha ha... wouldn't dare make a formal complaint - esp as I work for a semi govt co!! In Dubai they published a number to call if you wanted to get your mosque volumes checked to make sure they were inside specified limits so made it easier as it wasn't so much a complaint as asking for it to be checked... not even sure if they have a set level in AD! I have just been out and purchased earplugs and will be dosing myself up with Sauv.Blanc to see if that helps!
Do you happen to know the number? Ours is literally 25 yards away and always wakes us up.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by still.unsure
does anyone know of the myth/urban legend/fact that it is law in the magic kingdom that a place of residence must be within 200metres of a mosque?
They have a related law in Malaysia but it isnt to do with a residence I dont think. Im sure it relates to how much land area is permitted to exist without a mosque being within a certain distance.