Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Medical Tests for Obtaining a Residence Permit/Visa

Medical Tests for Obtaining a Residence Permit/Visa

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 12:07 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical Tests for Obtaining a Residence Permit/Visa

Originally Posted by Confucius
I'm afraid that I'll disappoint you on that one...
She was a perfect lady the night I went out with her, after seeing off Blue Cat...
happy times...
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 12:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
happy times...
Indeedeedy...
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:52 pm
what 2 do 2 get 4 stars?

Location: Originally Cornwall, 12 years in the Middle East, NSW now
sinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of light

No...He just has a long nose which, in my book, equates to a big juicy schlong...
I thought it was looooooooong fingers meant a looooooooong whatnot

I went to get my medical done, they saw my Arab passport and told me on the spot to go home because I didn't need any tests because our blood is pure...Unlike you infidels...
Old Apr 8th 2008, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

BlackCloud is a jewel in the roughBlackCloud is a jewel in the roughBlackCloud is a jewel in the roughBlackCloud is a jewel in the roughBlackCloud is a jewel in the rough

Just get this back on topic...

Have a friend who is likely coming out but has to give up UK job. Doesn't want to get here and then find there is something wrong with blood, HIV or something.

Where could he be tested for all these things in the Uk cheaply?

I suggested the std clinic for some things..?
Old Apr 8th 2008, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BlackCloud

Have a friend who is likely coming out but has to give up UK job. Doesn't want to get here and then find there is something wrong with blood, HIV or something.

Sounds like your 'friend' has been a bad boy
I've had medicals done in the UK in the local doctors. They take a blood and urine sample, send it away and you get the results in a few days. If you explain what your friend wants to be tested for it shouldn't be a problem. It wasn't that expensive either.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 11:49 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris79
Sounds like your 'friend' has been a bad boy
I've had medicals done in the UK in the local doctors. They take a blood and urine sample, send it away and you get the results in a few days. If you explain what your friend wants to be tested for it shouldn't be a problem. It wasn't that expensive either.
"Oh Hiya Doc, I've been shaggin gloads of filthy birds without a rubber and smoking stacks of ganja - any chance you can check me out before I go to Dubai and get put in jail please?"
Old Apr 8th 2008, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
"Oh Hiya Doc, I've been shaggin gloads of filthy birds without a rubber and smoking stacks of ganja - any chance you can check me out before I go to Dubai and get put in jail please?"

Class! Yeah something like that! I'd love to be a fly on the wall then!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

dramaqueen is a name known to alldramaqueen is a name known to alldramaqueen is a name known to alldramaqueen is a name known to alldramaqueen is a name known to alldramaqueen is a name known to alldramaqueen is a name known to alldramaqueen is a name known to alldramaqueen is a name known to alldramaqueen is a name known to alldramaqueen is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BlackCloud

his local hospital STD clinic can check him out for cock rot etc but they wont test him for drugs...
google it - bet you can buy a testing kit online...
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
is that a cut and paste from a previous email you sent prior to coming out here??
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:00 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
is that a cut and paste from a previous email you sent prior to coming out here??
not me, I'm a good lad.