Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Marrying a women you never seen the body!

Marrying a women you never seen the body!

Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

Piccolo is just really nicePiccolo is just really nicePiccolo is just really nicePiccolo is just really nicePiccolo is just really nicePiccolo is just really nicePiccolo is just really nicePiccolo is just really nice
Default Re: Marrying a women you never seen the body!

Originally Posted by CasaNova
This is a typical problem we have here!. I mean you marry a woman you have seen but you never seen her figure, how the body is built, etc.. The only thing you can see is her height and perhaps her magnitude. I mean either she's fat or slim and that is that.....

As you know, most of women around here tend to wear abaya, fully covered their self with large loose close that you never can even imagine how her body would be... Just imagine you end up marrying a woman who has huge tummy! Flat back, steel wired hair, large feet etc but she has nice looking face!...You never expect this woman to be in such condition but you were simply attracted by her look!.

The reason I raised this is because I want to marry but because of our rules none of these women agree that I see their bodies!. Of-course I have no intension of seeing them without cloths but simply to see them with undergarments. They just want me marrying them and let the rest be. Let it be, Let it be, Let it be, there will be an answer Let it be…..Do you believe in this?. Coz I don’t!. How can I simply except and let it be?. What kind of answer would there be but trouble of disliking etc…

Please don't jump on me by being one-sided! One women Divorced a local man after he removed his head gear (gutra) bcoz he was bald! she didn't liked what she saw!

So why should man be any different?
Sorry to butt in on original question. You should ask your mother or sisters or other female relative to help find your wife for you. I have been to many female gatherings in Saudi for the sole purpose of looking for bride for a friend. The Abiyas are discarded women do a lot of dancing and mixing. Just tell your female relatives your likes and dislikes and they can also watch how the girl behaves etc. The parties I went too there were usually quite a number of unmarried girls. It is possible I am sure for you to meet with the girl chaperoned of course.

When my son visited he was very soon quite able to tell the pretty slim ones
when they followed him around the souks.
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Piccolo
Sorry to butt in on original question. You should ask your mother or sisters or other female relative to help find your wife for you. I have been to many female gatherings in Saudi for the sole purpose of looking for bride for a friend. The Abiyas are discarded women do a lot of dancing and mixing. Just tell your female relatives your likes and dislikes and they can also watch how the girl behaves etc. The parties I went too there were usually quite a number of unmarried girls. It is possible I am sure for you to meet with the girl chaperoned of course.

When my son visited he was very soon quite able to tell the pretty slim ones
when they followed him around the souks.
You are 100% correct.That is the way that most of the families see their prospective brides.
But,our good friend here wants to have a test drive before buying a car...
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

[QUOTE=shoushou]
OK.I will wait for that.

Hey tino! Come and see us in the pub sometime - i miss you!
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=willmore]
Originally Posted by shoushou

Hey tino! Come and see us in the pub sometime - i miss you!
A friend in need....

Sis what are you saying??
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:56 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default here it is shoushou ;)

OK.I will wait for that.

In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry.

In 2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3, King David had six wives and numerous concubines.

In 1 Kings 11:3, King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

In 2 Chronicles 11:21, King Solomon's son Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/ntpoly.htm

It is a very Interesting read, please click the website for full and thorough information in regard to Old and the New Testament.

---------------------

Also:

And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach. Isaiah 4:1 kJV

tKEN FROM
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:58 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

But,our good friend here wants to have a test drive before buying a car...

FINALLY! Someone understands my problem
Old Nov 25th 2005, 12:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Default Re: here it is shoushou ;)

In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry.

In 2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3, King David had six wives and numerous concubines.

In 1 Kings 11:3, King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

In 2 Chronicles 11:21, King Solomon's son Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines.

It is a very Interesting read, please click the website for full and thorough information in regard to Old and the New Testament.

---------------------

Also:

And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach. Isaiah 4:1 kJV

tKEN FROM
All of them in the Old Testament so before Christianity...
Old Nov 25th 2005, 12:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

FINALLY! Someone understands my problem
You only have one solution,switch teams and join ours...
Old Nov 25th 2005, 12:05 pm
Banned

All of them in the Old Testament so before Christianity...

2- Polygamy in the New Testament:

Here is a small quote from a Christian (R.M.) who agrees with Polygamy:

Hello,
I was just reading your article on polygamy. I am a Christian who
actually believes polygamy is a righteous form of marriage. Despite the
modern secular church you probably usually see, there are Christians who
are serious about God and Truth over men's traditions.

Another small quote from a Christian Pastor who agrees with Polygamy:

Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 22:07:57 EDT
Subject: Your statement on Polygamy
To: [email protected]

Great article for the most part. I am a born-again Christian and a pastor who
not only supports the Biblical teaching of polygamy but I also practice it. I
have two wives and seven children so far....

Before I present the verses from the New Testament that allow polygamy, I first would like to prove to you that Jesus peace be upon him did honor the laws of the Old Testament, and did order his followers (the Christians as we call them) to follow the laws of the Old Testament:

Jesus said: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"

Christians always say as an excuse "Oh this law doesn't exist in the New Testament, it is only the Old Testament." Well, according to Matthew 5:17-18 above, we clearly see that Jesus honored the Old Testament, and forces Christians to follow the unmodified laws of it that have not been replaced by newer ones in the New Testament. The Old Testament as we clearly see above does indeed allow polygamy without a shadow of a doubt !!.

There is not a single verse from the New Testament that prohibits polygamy. Christians usually mistakenly present the following verses from the Bible to prove that polygamy in the New Testament is not allowed:

Matthew 19:1-12 "1. When Jesus had finished saying these things, he left Galilee and went into the region of Judea to
the other side of the Jordan.
2. Large crowds followed him, and he healed them there.
3. Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, "Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?"
4. "Haven't you read," he (Jesus) replied, "that at the beginning the Creator `made them male and female,'
5. and said, `For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh' ?
6. So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."
7. "Why then," they asked, "did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?"
8. Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning.
9. I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery."
10. The disciples said to him, "If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry."
11. Jesus replied, "Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given.
12. For some are eunuchs because they were born that way; others were made that way by men; and others have renounced marriage because of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."

In the above verses, we see that Jesus was approached with a question about whether or not it is allowed for a man to divorce his wife in Matthew 19:3. Jesus immediately referred to the Old Testament for the answer in Matthew 19:4. He referred to Adam and Eve, one man and one woman. The Old Testament does talk about the story of Adam and Eve as one husband and one wife. However, the Old Testament which Jesus had referred to in Matthew 19:3 does allow polygamy.

Also, when a man becomes a one flesh with his wife in Matthew 19:5-6, this doesn't mean that the man can't be one flesh with another woman. He can be one flesh with his first wife, and one flesh with his second wife, and one flesh with his third wife and so on.... To further prove this point, let us look at the following from the New Testament:

Matthew 22:23-32 "23. That same day the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to him with a question.
24. "Teacher," they said, "Moses told us that if a man dies without having children, his brother must marry the widow and have children for him.
25. Now there were seven brothers among us. The first one married and died, and since he had no children, he left his wife to his brother.
26. The same thing happened to the second and third brother, right on down to the seventh.
27. Finally, the woman died.
28. Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?"
29. Jesus replied, "You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God.
30. At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.
31. But about the resurrection of the dead--have you not read what God said to you,
32. `I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob' ? He is not the God of the dead but of the living."

In Matthew 22:24-28, the Jews referred to Deuteronomy 25:5 from the Old Testament where it states that if a woman's husband dies, and she didn't have any kids from him, then she must marry his brother regardless whether he had a wife or not. When the Jews brought this situation up to Jesus in Matthew 22:24-28, Jesus did not prohibit at all for the childless widow to marry her husband's brother (even if he were married). Instead, Jesus replied to them by saying that we do not marry in heaven, and we will be like angels in heaven (Matthew 22:30).

So in other words, if Jesus allowed for a widow to marry her former husband's brother even if he were married, then this negates the Christians' claim about the Bible prohibiting polygamy. A man can be one flesh with more than one woman. In the case of Matthew 22:24-28, the man can be one flesh with his wife, and one flesh with his deceased brother's wife. Also keep in mind that Exodus 21:10 allows a man to marry an infinite amount of women, and Deuteronomy 21:15 allows a man to marry more than one wife.

Old Nov 25th 2005, 12:07 pm
Banned

You only have one solution,switch teams and join ours...

Can't! I love the Katkoutas
Old Nov 25th 2005, 12:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

2- Polygamy in the New Testament:

Here is a small quote from a Christian (R.M.) who agrees with Polygamy:

Hello,
I was just reading your article on polygamy. I am a Christian who
actually believes polygamy is a righteous form of marriage. Despite the
modern secular church you probably usually see, there are Christians who
are serious about God and Truth over men's traditions.

Another small quote from a Christian Pastor who agrees with Polygamy:

Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 22:07:57 EDT
Subject: Your statement on Polygamy
To: [email protected]

Great article for the most part. I am a born-again Christian and a pastor who
not only supports the Biblical teaching of polygamy but I also practice it. I
have two wives and seven children so far....

Before I present the verses from the New Testament that allow polygamy, I first would like to prove to you that Jesus peace be upon him did honor the laws of the Old Testament, and did order his followers (the Christians as we call them) to follow the laws of the Old Testament:

Jesus said: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"

Christians always say as an excuse "Oh this law doesn't exist in the New Testament, it is only the Old Testament." Well, according to Matthew 5:17-18 above, we clearly see that Jesus honored the Old Testament, and forces Christians to follow the unmodified laws of it that have not been replaced by newer ones in the New Testament. The Old Testament as we clearly see above does indeed allow polygamy without a shadow of a doubt !!.

There is not a single verse from the New Testament that prohibits polygamy. Christians usually mistakenly present the following verses from the Bible to prove that polygamy in the New Testament is not allowed:

Matthew 19:1-12 "1. When Jesus had finished saying these things, he left Galilee and went into the region of Judea to
the other side of the Jordan.
2. Large crowds followed him, and he healed them there.
3. Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, "Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?"
4. "Haven't you read," he (Jesus) replied, "that at the beginning the Creator `made them male and female,'
5. and said, `For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh' ?
6. So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."
7. "Why then," they asked, "did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?"
8. Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning.
9. I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery."
10. The disciples said to him, "If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry."
11. Jesus replied, "Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given.
12. For some are eunuchs because they were born that way; others were made that way by men; and others have renounced marriage because of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."

In the above verses, we see that Jesus was approached with a question about whether or not it is allowed for a man to divorce his wife in Matthew 19:3. Jesus immediately referred to the Old Testament for the answer in Matthew 19:4. He referred to Adam and Eve, one man and one woman. The Old Testament does talk about the story of Adam and Eve as one husband and one wife. However, the Old Testament which Jesus had referred to in Matthew 19:3 does allow polygamy.

Also, when a man becomes a one flesh with his wife in Matthew 19:5-6, this doesn't mean that the man can't be one flesh with another woman. He can be one flesh with his first wife, and one flesh with his second wife, and one flesh with his third wife and so on.... To further prove this point, let us look at the following from the New Testament:

Matthew 22:23-32 "23. That same day the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to him with a question.
24. "Teacher," they said, "Moses told us that if a man dies without having children, his brother must marry the widow and have children for him.
25. Now there were seven brothers among us. The first one married and died, and since he had no children, he left his wife to his brother.
26. The same thing happened to the second and third brother, right on down to the seventh.
27. Finally, the woman died.
28. Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?"
29. Jesus replied, "You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God.
30. At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.
31. But about the resurrection of the dead--have you not read what God said to you,
32. `I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob' ? He is not the God of the dead but of the living."

In Matthew 22:24-28, the Jews referred to Deuteronomy 25:5 from the Old Testament where it states that if a woman's husband dies, and she didn't have any kids from him, then she must marry his brother regardless whether he had a wife or not. When the Jews brought this situation up to Jesus in Matthew 22:24-28, Jesus did not prohibit at all for the childless widow to marry her husband's brother (even if he were married). Instead, Jesus replied to them by saying that we do not marry in heaven, and we will be like angels in heaven (Matthew 22:30).

So in other words, if Jesus allowed for a widow to marry her former husband's brother even if he were married, then this negates the Christians' claim about the Bible prohibiting polygamy. A man can be one flesh with more than one woman. In the case of Matthew 22:24-28, the man can be one flesh with his wife, and one flesh with his deceased brother's wife. Also keep in mind that Exodus 21:10 allows a man to marry an infinite amount of women, and Deuteronomy 21:15 allows a man to marry more than one wife.

I will only tell you one thing:
If Jesus Christ,in any point in his life on earth,said that it was OK for us Christians to have more than one wife,you would have seen millions of men with more than one wife.
Dont get your mind twisted with these stupid neo-evangelist imposters who twist he truth and the Holy Scriptures according to their own agenda.
Whatever you posted earlier about this issue,is only and only peoples' interpretation so that their actions and desires to be justified...
Old Nov 25th 2005, 12:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Can't! I love the Katkoutas
Define Katkoutas...
Old Nov 25th 2005, 12:26 pm
Banned

I will only tell you one thing:
If Jesus Christ,in any point in his life on earth,said that it was OK for us Christians to have more than one wife,you would have seen millions of men with more than one wife.
Dont get your mind twisted with these stupid neo-evangelist imposters who twist he truth and the Holy Scriptures according to their own agenda.
Whatever you posted earlier about this issue,is only and only peoples' interpretation so that their actions and desires to be justified...

Prophet Jesus (Peace be upon Him) also hasn't in any point has said that He is the Son of God, thing but rather He has said That its of Great Sin to associate anyone with God.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, The Words of Bible are changed by ordinary beings like you and Me, Holy Bible also have said the Coming of the Last Messenger, "the comforter shall be sent to you to complete what He hasn't finished"

The Holy Bible had clearly mentioned the last messenger Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)
Old Nov 25th 2005, 12:37 pm
Banned

Introduction

The Qur'an is a Message from God almighty to the whole of humanity. It was transmitted to the humankind from God almighty via angel Gabriel who conveyed the message to the Prophet peace be upon him in sections over a period spanning approximately 23 years (610 CE to 622 CE). The Prophet peace be upon him was 40 years old when the Qur'an began to be revealed to him, and he was 63 when the revelation was completed. The language of the original message was Arabic, but it has been translated into many other languages.
Islam comes from the root word salam, which means peace. It also means submitting your will to the will of God almighty. In short Islam means peace acquired by submitting your will to the will of God almighty.

Many people have the misconception that Islam is a new religion. That came into existence 1400 years ago and that Prophet Muhammed peace be upon him was the founder of the religion. In fact Islam has been here since time immemorial since time began since man set foot on this earth and Prophet Muhammed peace be upon him is not the founder of the religion of Islam but is the last and final messenger of God almighty.

No Muslim is a Muslim is he does not believe in Jesus peace be upon him, in Adam peace be upon him, in Moses peace be upon, in Noah, in Abraham, in Ishmael, in Isaac in Joesph in David peace be upon them all. If any Muslim rejects faith in any of these messengers he seizes to be a Muslim.

But what we believe is that these messengers they were only sent for a particular group of people at a particular time period, and their complete message was not sent for the whole of humanity but was only send for a specific group of people at that time period.

For example if you read the holy Qur'an, the Holy Qur'an says in Surah Al Imran chapter number 3 verse number 49 "Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) was sent as a messenger to the children of Israeli". That means according to the Holy Qur'an Prophet Jesus peace be upon him was only sent for the children of Israeli.

And if you read the Bible a similar message is given. In the New testament in the Gospel of Matthew chapter number 10 verses 5-6 Jesus peace be upon him tells his 12 disciples "That go ye not into the way of the Gentiles". Who are the Gentiles? The non Jews the Hindus the Muslims. "Go ye not into the way of the Gentiles in to the house of the Samaritans you shall enter not but rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Israeli. And Jesus peace be upon him further says in the New testament in the gospel of Matthew chapter number 15 verse number 24 "That I have not been sent but as a messenger to the lost sheep of the Children of Israeli"
That means both the Qur'an and the bible say that Jesus peace be upon him was only sent for the children of Israeli.

But Prophet Muhammed peace be upon him according to the holy Qur'an in Surah Al Ahsab chapter 33 verse number 40 says that "Muhammad peace be upon him is not the father of any of you men but is a universal messenger and is the seal of the Prophets and God is all knowing and full of Knowledge"

The Glorious Qur'an says that Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him is the last and final messenger of God Almighty.

And the Qur'an says in Surah Al Umbeya chapter number 21 verse number verse 107 "That we have not sent Muhammad but as a mercy to the whole of humanity."

So Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was not only sent for the Muslims or the Arabs but was sent to the whole of Human kind.

And further the Glorious Qur'an says in Surah al Saba chapter 34 verse number 28 "We have sent these as a universal messenger giving glad tidings to men. And warning them against sin yet most of them do not understand."

This is a brief introduction to Islam and the Qur'an.

http://www.drzakirnaik.com/pages/introduction/index.php
Old Nov 25th 2005, 12:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Prophet Jesus (Peace be upon Him) also hasn't in any point has said that He is the Son of God, thing but rather He has said That its of Great Sin to associate anyone with God.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, The Words of Bible are changed by ordinary beings like you and Me, Holy Bible also have said the Coming of the Last Messenger, "the comforter shall be sent to you to complete what He hasn't finished"

The Holy Bible had clearly mentioned the last messenger Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)
Look,whatever that you are writing and responding to me,will open a debate that will go on for days and weeks and months....
I dont like to talk about it,so its better to leave this subject and not continue....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.