Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Marrying a women you never seen the body!

Marrying a women you never seen the body!

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Marrying a women you never seen the body!

Originally Posted by MJC
Of course - have you met the missus???
What time is it in Dubai now???
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:38 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Of course - have you met the missus???

Not in that capacity..........
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 1:29 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Hmmmm bet u want them to parade in Victoria Secret right........lol

So u mean to say that u never ever see yr fiance or girlfriend without the abaya before u marry her??? Will she let u feel her up maybe at least u can feel the curves or what it is u like in a woman

Some of the girls have very beautiful faces and u can tell if they r fat or not in an abaya.

Not really, believe me, I offered them my pictures, they seen it and they are ready to marry me but they never want to be met in privacy or even give me their pictures. They get this thinking that I might use their pictures for different purpose. I even told them to show me the picture with light cloths while they are with me but can't get that either...

I even tried to ask my sister to take their pictures on night dress but she refused. Can you image such sister!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 2:28 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Not really, believe me, I offered them my pictures, they seen it and they are ready to marry me but they never want to be met in privacy or even give me their pictures. They get this thinking that I might use their pictures for different purpose. I even told them to show me the picture with light cloths while they are with me but can't get that either...

I even tried to ask my sister to take their pictures on night dress but she refused. Can you image such sister!
Horrible, hope you gave her the beating of her life!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 3:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Im sure both of you will end up in jail eventually....

Do not pass GO,do not collect 200dhs,go straight to jail,make nice friends(hip) with the guards and do not,I repeat,do not,bend over to pick up the soap.....
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 3:25 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Do not pass GO,do not collect 200dhs,go straight to jail,make nice friends(hip) with the guards and do not,I repeat,do not,bend over to pick up the soap.....

This is why i always like to take advice from already experienced people!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 3:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

This is why i always like to take advice from already experienced people!
They already gave my post as a warden to a local,Emiratisation......Hah,give me a break....
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 3:32 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by TA5
Horrible, hope you gave her the beating of her life!

TA5 Advice
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 3:34 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by shoushou
They already gave my post as a warden to a local,Emiratisation......Hah,give me a break....

If I reply to you then they will say I am bad. so I keep quite.

ok peeps, lets stay in the topic!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 3:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If I reply to you then they will say I am bad. so I keep quite.

ok peeps, lets stay in the topic!
Laugh with me CN,laugh with me....Dont ever take it personal....
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:38 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

As this is a forum, it is difficult to sense sarcasm, which my post was.

In my opinion, beating your wife, as prescribed and allowed by sharia law, is about as despicable as making people hire a person due to nationality.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 4:08 am
Banned

Originally Posted by TA5
As this is a forum, it is difficult to sense sarcasm, which my post was.

In my opinion, beating your wife, as prescribed and allowed by sharia law, is about as despicable as making people hire a person due to nationality.

A guy who doesn't even know where are laundries located in his neighbouring is talking about Sharia law!

Knowing where you are coming from so lets First educate you on those things then later I will explain you the sharia law.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 4:29 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

Casablanca, I think you'll find that it explicitly says in Sharia law that a man mey beat his wife/wives though there are several subsequent Hadith which advise man against doing so.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 4:48 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Desert Dweller
Casablanca, I think you'll find that it explicitly says in Sharia law that a man mey beat his wife/wives though there are several subsequent Hadith which advise man against doing so.

Beat the wife! Its not all in Black and White...

One of my friend who is from france hates his mother and has never talked to her eversince he grew up, he likes his dad. His mom use to go to nightclubs and dance with young boys, she use to make party in the house and spend all the husbands money on her prestige!

If anyones wife is like that, then I suggested they find themselves a boyfriend. Cause they ain't man enough to control their wifes!

Man is called Man becuase he is a Man!
Old Nov 24th 2005, 5:11 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I'll bear that in mind.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.