Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Marrying a women you never seen the body!

Marrying a women you never seen the body!

Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:59 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marrying a women you never seen the body!

Originally Posted by shoushou
They dont know who their real mother is???
No, I prefer it when I'm the only one in the relationship with a moustache!

Originally Posted by Cassandra
My friend Khalid was dumped by an aussie girl because he was a muslim.
yes, I'm sure that is the only reason.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasaNova
its not true at all. The gov does not take away the nationalites of women who marry a foreigner! currently there are 2800 uae national women registered in MOI for citizenship for their children of foreign husbands. Govt has granted them citizenship.

In Oman a man has to get permission from gov. to marry a foreign wife, but a women doesnt need permission for the same.

Are you sure?? Because this is what I was told!. I also guess the other reason would be the insecurity they would have to live with, in case the husband decides to bring wife number 2.......n.
By the way a friend of mine who is British is married to a UAE national (she is 26 with 4 kids ). Her husband (who was already married from before with 4 kids) suddenly decided he wanted a second wife (she was a cousin of his). The court refused to grant my friend a divorce!!. Anyway he didn't go ahead, because my friend managed to call the girl up and tell her what a piece of s#@% he was and how miserable she would be. My friend also threatened not to pay any bills (a chunk of his salary goes to support his ex wife)
She told me her father-in-law got married (she thinks for the 6th time) a couple of months back and just had a baby

Any wonder then, why the girls prefer to remain single??

Anya
Old Nov 24th 2005, 8:45 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
Are you sure?? Because this is what I was told!. I also guess the other reason would be the insecurity they would have to live with, in case the husband decides to bring wife number 2.......n.
By the way a friend of mine who is British is married to a UAE national (she is 26 with 4 kids ). Her husband (who was already married from before with 4 kids) suddenly decided he wanted a second wife (she was a cousin of his). The court refused to grant my friend a divorce!!. Anyway he didn't go ahead, because my friend managed to call the girl up and tell her what a piece of s#@% he was and how miserable she would be. My friend also threatened not to pay any bills (a chunk of his salary goes to support his ex wife)
She told me her father-in-law got married (she thinks for the 6th time) a couple of months back and just had a baby

Anya

Why dont these men get lovers instead................so much less trouble and cheaper too.............
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Why dont these men get lovers instead................so much less trouble and cheaper too.............

The wife won't give them the money
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:31 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Anya
where do u meet alll these ppl from? well you cant comment for a nation by the experience of a friend of yours!

my friends of many nationalites have so many stories happening to them! but lets not go there As we are not in a JERRY SPRINGER SHOW!

well you dont have to believe what you are told!! In one thread a member posted a report by UN that scotland is crime ridden city in the whole of west.

Well i on the other hand just use my common sense and think! and i think its not true.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 1:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malteser
That's an urban legend...
Old Nov 24th 2005, 1:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Excuse me,is this the ladies' room???
Old Nov 24th 2005, 5:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

where do u meet alll these ppl from? well you cant comment for a nation by the experience of a friend of yours!

my friends of many nationalites have so many stories happening to them! but lets not go there As we are not in a JERRY SPRINGER SHOW!

well you dont have to believe what you are told!! In one thread a member posted a report by UN that scotland is crime ridden city in the whole of west.

Well i on the other hand just use my common sense and think! and i think its not true.
She used to work in my office. She feeds me these horror stories. But what have I said that is so unbelievable?

The local culture/tradition here allows a man to have more than one wife isn't it? So why should I not believe her?

Cheers
anya
Old Nov 25th 2005, 8:54 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

The local culture/tradition here allows a man to have more than one wife isn't it? So why should I not believe her?

Cheers
anya
If a law in a country allows gay marriages than that doesn;t mean that I have to believe in Adam and Steve!
Old Nov 25th 2005, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

If a law in a country allows gay marriages than that doesn;t mean that I have to believe in Adam and Steve!
You are completely off tangent here.

The accepted fact is that local men are allowed to have more than one wife.

I was reading my organisation's HR policy yesterday - and under both the Medical Cover section and Leave Travel Allowance Section for UAE Nationals the entitlement is for 'wives and children'

Anya
Old Nov 25th 2005, 10:26 am
Banned

You are completely off tangent here.

The accepted fact is that local men are allowed to have more than one wife.

I was reading my organisation's HR policy yesterday - and under both the Medical Cover section and Leave Travel Allowance Section for UAE Nationals the entitlement is for 'wives and children'

Anya

Hi, I am not sure if you have studied jewish, Christanity and Hindu religions, In Hindu Relgion of the Gods had 16,000 Wives (cant remeber his name I think it was hanuman) and Christainity (I think its in Gospel of David forgot the Verses) and Judism also says a man could have more than 1 Wife.

In Islam Holy Quran says that If you could be fair and support more than 1 wife than its allowed.

This is not a culture or traditional thing but its Religion. You dont find it common in other Islamic countries is because man dont have that financial capacity compare to here.

Considering the growing number of unmarried women not just here but around the world, I think the gov must enforce it on man to marry more wives or else we wouldnt want our sisters to be public property or mistresse of someone.
Old Nov 25th 2005, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi, I am not sure if you have studied jewish, Christanity and Hindu religions, In Hindu Relgion of the Gods had 16,000 Wives (cant remeber his name I think it was hanuman) and Christainity (I think its in Gospel of David forgot the Verses) and Judism also says a man could have more than 1 Wife.

In Islam Holy Quran says that If you could be fair and support more than 1 wife than its allowed.

This is not a culture or traditional thing but its Religion. You dont find it common in other Islamic countries is because man dont have that financial capacity compare to here.

Considering the growing number of unmarried women not just here but around the world, I think the gov must enforce it on man to marry more wives or else we wouldnt want our sisters to be public property or mistresse of someone.
Religion huh? How convenient
Old Nov 25th 2005, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=CasaNova]
The era of David was long before Christianity,and never ever did Christian religion allow more than one wife.
In Judaism,you are allowed to marry more than one,but it is not practiced for a long long time now.

What is the ratio of unmarried UAE local men to unmarried UAE local women???
Old Nov 25th 2005, 10:51 am
Banned

[QUOTE=shoushou]
The era of David was long before Christianity,and never ever did Christian religion allow more than one wife.
In Judaism,you are allowed to marry more than one,but it is not practiced for a long long time now.

Its in many verses of Holy Bible. I will serach for the verses and post them, please give me some time. It was hilighted in the Speach by Dr Zakir Naik "Similarities between Christanity and Islam"

What is the ratio of unmarried UAE local men to unmarried UAE local women???

I think its 3 unmarried women against every every single and married men.
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=CasaNova]
Originally Posted by shoushou

Its in many verses of Holy Bible. I will serach for the verses and post them, please give me some time. It was hilighted in the Speach by Dr Zakir Naik "Similarities between Christanity and Islam"

I think its 3 unmarried women against every every single and married men.
OK.I will wait for that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.