Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Is living in Dubai worth it?

Is living in Dubai worth it?

Old Oct 2nd 2004, 10:23 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Is living in Dubai worth it?

quick mail. just come and spend the time.

Any city is what u make of it..

I only have a few hours left here before need ing to get my arse back to Blighty and then back here in 3 weeks.

maybe we all should find a good bar and get slaughtered one night?

and I have been here for 12 days and I think it is going to be worth it but not going to be here in 10 years either!

later people....
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 5:39 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
quick mail. just come and spend the time.

Any city is what u make of it..

I only have a few hours left here before need ing to get my arse back to Blighty and then back here in 3 weeks.

maybe we all should find a good bar and get slaughtered one night?

and I have been here for 12 days and I think it is going to be worth it but not going to be here in 10 years either!

later people....
Sounds like a good plan.....except for the slaughtering part. LOL........Hows about a nice posh dinner to celebrate ur entry into Dubai? Obviously I am assuming that it wud be on u Joe? hahaha......Well if u insist........How does the Burj sound?

LOL......just joking....relax....we can go somewhere more chilled, like the Irish Village.......anyway......we can plan this once u get back.

Have a safe trip back to Blighty! Dubai will miss u!

-Face81 (under 12 hours now and I am not looking forward to Uni at all!!!!)
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 10:37 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
Sounds like a good plan.....except for the slaughtering part. LOL........Hows about a nice posh dinner to celebrate ur entry into Dubai? Obviously I am assuming that it wud be on u Joe? hahaha......Well if u insist........How does the Burj sound?

LOL......just joking....relax....we can go somewhere more chilled, like the Irish Village.......anyway......we can plan this once u get back.

Have a safe trip back to Blighty! Dubai will miss u!

-Face81 (under 12 hours now and I am not looking forward to Uni at all!!!!)
hmm how about dinner in the penthouse restaurant at the Burj.. u know the one that they are still doing the foundations for!! lol

jeez.. am knackerd...
Old Oct 4th 2004, 11:44 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
hmm how about dinner in the penthouse restaurant at the Burj.. u know the one that they are still doing the foundations for!! lol

jeez.. am knackerd...
Even though he is knackered, he still manages to be a cheeky chap!

Ok joe......we can dine out on junction 1 (aka Defence R/A).......I am sure with all ur high profile connections, u can sort that out for all of us!

LOL.........get back here and we will sort out the plan for 2009 when the Burj Dubai officially opens its doors

-Face81