Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Leasing a share in a race horse

Leasing a share in a race horse

Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leasing a share in a race horse

Originally Posted by Confucius
And most beautiful...
don't you try and sweet talk me just cos you've been nasty to me...

MM, xx
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
don't you try and sweet talk me just cos you've been nasty to me...

MM, xx
Are you coming on to me???
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Oh god...Here we go again...Posters who only appear as the Ghost of Christmas Past...
And another one who's going on a bandwagon; Admon, don't be mean only to BC, spread your monkey around...If you bet on horses, you know how to hedge your bets,don't you...Don't put your balls in one basket...
Confucius, as a mega poster on here, (you obviously don't get too much of a real life) you should be the first to know that when someone blows their own trumpet just a bit too much, someone is going to turn around and put a sock in it.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Are you coming on to me???
far from it...maybe you misread what i wrote...

MM, xx
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
Confucius, as a mega poster on here, (you obviously don't get too much of a real life) you should be the first to know that when someone blows their own trumpet just a bit too much, someone is going to turn around and put a sock in it.
No I don't get a life,no...I just shag 6 women,that's it...
And stop referring to postcounts, someone with a megalife like yours shouldnt even be posting here...
And to reply to your comment, you're just acting like the schoolboys who join in a scuffle and jump around being happy and making a fool out of themselves...Grow up and fight your own damn fight...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

far from it...maybe you misread what i wrote...

MM, xx
Definitely coming on to me...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

No I don't get a life,no...I just shag 6 women,that's it...
And stop referring to postcounts, someone with a megalife like yours shouldnt even be posting here...
And to reply to your comment, you're just acting like the schoolboys who join in a scuffle and jump around being happy and making a fool out of themselves...Grow up and fight your own damn fight...
Confucius, now lets not get too excited.

'I don't get a life,no...I just shag 6 women' - how old are you? 14?

And if I act like a schoolboy, just joining in the scuffle.. then this really is a case of the pot calling the kettle.
In my short time on these boards, that is all that you do!!

I am yet to see any post from you offering even the merest advice of any value to expats living or coming to the Middle East (and yes I await your juvenile reply offering me some Jason Statham like advice to go confuc myself, or something in that area).

Take a look at yourself boy. The joke is definitely on you.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius, now lets not get too excited.

'I don't get a life,no...I just shag 6 women' - how old are you? 14?

And if I act like a schoolboy, just joining in the scuffle.. then this really is a case of the pot calling the kettle.
In my short time on these boards, that is all that you do!!
I am yet to see any post from you offering even the merest advice of any value to expats living or coming to the Middle East (and yes I await your juvenile reply offering me some Jason Statham like advice to go confuc myself, or something in that area).

Take a look at yourself boy. The joke is definitely on you.
Listen you gender-confused-poster, show me where 2 posters attacked another one and I joined in the attack...Come on, I dare you...
And advice of value, just look at some of the posts relating residency visa cancellations or labour bans, or cars...But you're not interested in those; you're just interested in horses and other well-endowed cretures...
And to top things off, don't hide behind proverbs...
Pot kettle black...Get back in the damn kitchen and shut up!!!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Listen you gender-confused-poster, show me where 2 posters attacked another one and I joined in the attack...Come on, I dare you...
And advice of value, just look at some of the posts relating residency visa cancellations or labour bans, or cars...But you're not interested in those; you're just interested in horses and other well-endowed cretures...
And to top things off, don't hide behind proverbs...
Pot kettle black...Get back in the damn kitchen and shut up!!!
Yep you lost that one big time.

Gender confused? You really are grasping in the dark. But of course, you are such a man...

I was expecting something at least semi clever and rhetorical from you in response, but no, your cage has been well and truly rattled.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gender confused? You really are grasping in the dark. But of course, you are such a man...

I was expecting something at least semi clever and rhetorical from you in response, but no, your cage has been well and truly rattled.
Oh really now...
Show me how I lost and I'll admit defeat...Show me...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh really now...
Show me how I lost and I'll admit defeat...Show me...
Read the thread. Duh?
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

call him a flirt, whatever...and no one on here would dispute it...

But don't belittle all the help that confucius has given to many, many people on this board...you're new, so you've got the benefit of the doubt, we'll just wait to see some sage advice from you...

MM, xx
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Read the thread. Duh?
I have better things to do with my time than to read your pearls of wisdom in that thread for the second time...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

call him a flirt, whatever...and no one on here would dispute it...

But don't belittle all the help that confucius has given to many, many people on this board...you're new, so you've got the benefit of the doubt, we'll just wait to see some sage advice from you...

MM, xx
She/He/It doesn't have any...
What I just saw in his previous posts on almost all the threads he wrote in was dismissive suggestions...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:53 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

My God, I leave you lot for a day, and look at the mess I come back to...........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.