Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Leasing a share in a race horse

Leasing a share in a race horse

Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leasing a share in a race horse

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
call him a flirt, whatever...and no one on here would dispute it...

But don't belittle all the help that confucius has given to many, many people on this board...you're new, so you've got the benefit of the doubt, we'll just wait to see some sage advice from you...

MM, xx
Anyway, I suggest we stop posting on this thread altogether before admon accuses me and you of really bandwagonning and ganging up on admon like a band of hyenas...
Hasta la choy,admon...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
She/He/It doesn't have any...
What I just saw in his previous posts on almost all the threads he wrote in was dismissive suggestions...
Man, walk away, you are done. Don't fight it.
You have 13000 posts full of what you assume to be clever remarks, that generally show how sexually desperate you are, but at the slightest baiting (that you started) you have even lost that, completely and utterly.
Maybe it is all those women that you are sleeping with - really, get a life child.

Believe me, if you really are the 'stud muffin' that you state that you are, you wouldn't be interested in BC anyway.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:54 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
call him a flirt, whatever...and no one on here would dispute it...

But don't belittle all the help that confucius has given to many, many people on this board...you're new, so you've got the benefit of the doubt, we'll just wait to see some sage advice from you...

MM, xx
well said MM, I for one have a fantastic life, all the more enriched for having alot of the people who post on this board in it. Ignore Admon, I personally find him an ignorant arrogant self centred twat but that is just my opinion.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:55 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
You have 13000 posts full of what you assume to be clever remarks, that generally show how sexually desperate you are, but at the slightest baiting (that you started) you have even lost that, completely and utterly.
Maybe it is all those women that you are sleeping with - really, get a life child.

Believe me, if you really are the 'stud muffin' that you state that you are, you wouldn't be interested in BC anyway.
and exactly what does that mean?
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Take this somewhere else...
Last word freak!!!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
and exactly what does that mean?
Oh I have seen you many times in the four years I have been here.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:00 am
Concierge

Oh I have seen you many times in the four years I have been here.

another stalker!! Jeez!! hiding behind an avatar isn't really that clever is it.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

another stalker!! Jeez!! hiding behind an avatar isn't really that clever is it.
Come off it dear. Who would stalk you? Grow up now.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:02 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Start of the week, it was a cat-fight, end of the week and we have a tom-fight........!!!

Enuff of the verbal sparring and call the time and date...

I'll get the tickets printed up.......
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Start of the week, it was a cat-fight, end of the week and we have a tom-fight........!!!

Enuff of the verbal sparring and call the time and date...

I'll get the tickets printed up.......
He He, thats cool.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:03 am
Concierge

Come off it dear. Who would stalk you? Grow up now.
you are such a pleasant chap to have around
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

you are such a pleasant chap to have around
Sorry guys, gotta go. Real life awaits. Open the door and go outside. It won't hurt, I promise.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sorry guys, gotta go. Real life awaits. Open the door and go outside. It won't hurt, I promise.
In the mean time, I'll just wait for your FACTUAL arguments on me ganging up on others, me not giving advice of any kind, me having interest on BC, and me being sexually desperate...
Ta ta for now...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:41 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

go on then...**** off
Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:08 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by MataHari
go on then...**** off
couldn't have said it better myself

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.