Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jul 14th 2005, 3:39 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by shoushou
Yes,hello....
What do you want????
Well, if you're going to take that tone with me....
Old Jul 14th 2005, 3:40 am
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Yes,hello....
What do you want????
Hello to you, too!

Wow, China must be exciting! I'm just sitting at my Mom's house in Indiana, waiting for the kids to wear themselves out and fall into their beds. It's only 10:40 p.m. here!
Old Jul 14th 2005, 3:41 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tami2
Hello to you, too!

Wow, China must be exciting! I'm just sitting at my Mom's house in Indiana, waiting for the kids to wear themselves out and fall into their beds. It's only 10:40 p.m. here!
You off to Dubai any day now Tami? August, wasn't it?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Well, if you're going to take that tone with me....
Quick off the mark........
Will you tell me you have good news,re your getting a good gig here in DXB???
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

I take it from some comments I've found around that I missed quite an active day or two earlier! But it seems that all the juicy threads were deleted! I take it JB and JD got rather heated?
Old Jul 14th 2005, 3:43 am
aka Mr. X

Quick off the mark........
Will you tell me you have good news,re your getting a good gig here in DXB???
Sadly, no. I've been lazy. Summer's here and I'm enjoying the nice weather.

Not so certain I have much of a chance in Dubai, but haven't given up hope. Trying to get laid off my present job by the end of the summer...that'll light a fire under my ass.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 3:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Hello to you, too!

China is always exciting,I see 2 million new faces daily
how are the kids,by the way????And looks like you will also be going to sleep
Old Jul 14th 2005, 3:44 am
Yes, Master...

You off to Dubai any day now Tami? August, wasn't it?
Yes, can't wait. We fly out of JFK on August 13 and arrive in DXB on the 14th! Thing is, looks like Hubby will be travelling at the time!
Anybody want to shuttle me, 3 kids, 8 large bags, 4 carry-ons and a guitar from the airport to a dinky little villa near the Iranian Hospital?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Hey tino - how are you? Did the family arrive safely in Beruit?
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

Not so certain I have much of a chance in Dubai, but haven't given up hope. Trying to get laid off my present job by the end of the summer...that'll light a fire under my ass.
heya lazy boy!
join me to bali again tomorrow? hehe...
Old Jul 14th 2005, 3:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I take it from some comments I've found around that I missed quite an active day or two earlier! But it seems that all the juicy threads were deleted! I take it JB and JD got rather heated?
It was really ugly,but I prefer not to talk about it.......
Old Jul 14th 2005, 3:45 am
aka Mr. X

Yes, can't wait. We fly out of JFK on August 13 and arrive in DXB on the 14th! Thing is, looks like Hubby will be travelling at the time!
Anybody want to shuttle me, 3 kids, 8 large bags, 4 carry-ons and a guitar from the airport to a dinky little villa near the Iranian Hospital?
Can't help you there...I'll be in Vancouver.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 3:46 am
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by babybeth
heya lazy boy!
join me to bali again tomorrow? hehe...
Three's a crowd, missy.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 3:47 am
Yes, Master...

The kids are bored silly! It's been raining here for 3 days straight and they just want to get back to Pennsylvania, pack and get on that plane....oops that's me....but I think they feel pretty much the same way. Hubby was just here for about 10 days but left yesterday for meetings in Germany and then back to DXB.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 3:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Still lazy??I cant imagine that....
Dont think that DXB will have nothing for you,we cater to everyone
But its better to quit/get fired when you have a bird in hand No need to get your black ass burned

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.