Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Apr 25th 2006, 4:15 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Malteser
HAYYYYY FACE!!!!!

Welcome back....

How r u doing??? Long time...........

Gevening to u too Exx
Hello C..always a pleasure to see you.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 4:18 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Ahhh.... very refreshing and u even left out the lemon wedge. I hate those!

Working on my dissertation, will look for a job when done and my 3rd degree, my mba, hopefully kicks off in sept, when i go back to london

and u??? Dubai plans?
And perhaps a PhD in the future? I see you as an academic in the long run.

No Dubai plans for me...kind of given up on that. I'm presently looking at the US...talking to a company I've been working with for years. Will see what becomes of that.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 4:21 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
And perhaps a PhD in the future? I see you as an academic in the long run.

No Dubai plans for me...kind of given up on that. I'm presently looking at the US...talking to a company I've been working with for years. Will see what becomes of that.
me, an academic? errmmm... dont think so! lol

an mba and then a full time job Dont ask me where though, I dont know the answer to that, yet....

Good news on your job hunt. Where in America?
Old Apr 25th 2006, 4:28 pm
aka Mr. X

me, an academic? errmmm... dont think so! lol

an mba and then a full time job Dont ask me where though, I dont know the answer to that, yet....

Good news on your job hunt. Where in America?
Could be anywhere I want, really. Kind of leaning towards DC at the moment....east coast, cheaper than NYC and warmer....winters not as severe as other east coast cities.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 5:14 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Could be anywhere I want, really. Kind of leaning towards DC at the moment....east coast, cheaper than NYC and warmer....winters not as severe as other east coast cities.
sounds promising. Let us know how you get on

Might be in ATL towards the end of this summer, myself. Will just be a 2 week trip, though.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 5:29 pm
aka Mr. X

sounds promising. Let us know how you get on

Might be in ATL towards the end of this summer, myself. Will just be a 2 week trip, though.
Will do. No Vancouver trip this year?
Old Apr 25th 2006, 8:06 pm
The Oracle

Will do. No Vancouver trip this year?
was planning one in March, but my mate there, whom I would have stayed with, was leaving to go on his own holiday, so it never happened.

Got LOADS of travelling to do this year anyway... London (hopefuly), Atlanta and a summer holiday.... Might save VAN till next year, but I cant say for sure.

Dont you worry, I am sure I will be in VAN before you leave
Old Apr 25th 2006, 8:18 pm
aka Mr. X

was planning one in March, but my mate there, whom I would have stayed with, was leaving to go on his own holiday, so it never happened.

Got LOADS of travelling to do this year anyway... London (hopefuly), Atlanta and a summer holiday.... Might save VAN till next year, but I cant say for sure.

Dont you worry, I am sure I will be in VAN before you leave
Who knows? I could be out of here by the end of summer. Or not.
Old Apr 28th 2006, 8:27 am
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 6th 2006, 4:02 pm
aka Mr. X

Dusty in here. <cough>

Do you think there's anything to drink?
Old Jul 6th 2006, 5:55 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Dusty in here. <cough>

Do you think there's anything to drink?

Quick visit..... Malibu on ice please.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 10:08 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Woa who left the door open, it'll take months to get rid of all this sand.

Thought i'd pop in and hover while the 35 online decide to post or not.

[shiva helps himself to a stale beer]
Old Feb 19th 2007, 10:10 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Hahahhaah PMSL

Wondered why I had all this spare time on my hands - suppose I best dust down my barmaids outfit
Old Feb 19th 2007, 10:11 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Fairydust...long time no see....you ok?
Old Feb 19th 2007, 10:11 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
Woa who left the door open, it'll take months to get rid of all this sand.

Thought i'd pop in and hover while the 35 online decide to post or not.

[shiva helps himself to a stale beer]
F*** it.............old habits die hard.

double voddy RB and a sambuca chaser please bar-steward

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.