Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 12th 2005, 9:01 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by sassy
Oh not again..................
what again?
Old Mar 12th 2005, 9:19 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=sassy]He is gone now think I scared him with my as he put it....Middle aged friends!!!!! :scared:

Cheeky git you wait 'til I see him next
Old Mar 12th 2005, 9:20 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nabs
what again?

Gay again...... anyway you are def coming to DC as it will be Fun no arguments or we will have to tie you up again.... hey JB what do you think....
Old Mar 12th 2005, 9:22 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Jellybean]
He is gone now think I scared him with my as he put it....Middle aged friends!!!!! :scared:

Cheeky git you wait 'til I see him next

I know........... He liked you though said you seemed sane... obviously didnt spend enough time with you.. thank god you didnt do any jelly dancing :scared: :scared:
Old Mar 12th 2005, 9:24 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Gay again...... anyway you are def coming to DC as it will be Fun no arguments or we will have to tie you up again.... hey JB what do you think....

Nahhh have to be more brutal than that he enjoyed it too much last time
Old Mar 12th 2005, 9:25 am
Banned

I know........... He liked you though said you seemed sane... obviously didnt spend enough time with you.. thank god you didnt do any jelly dancing :scared: :scared:

Oh I did plenty of Jellydancing just not with him
Old Mar 12th 2005, 9:25 am

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Oh I did plenty of Jellydancing just not with him

I know that cuz he is coming back................
Old Mar 12th 2005, 9:27 am
Banned

I know that cuz he is coming back................

aahhhh you see no one can resist PMSL when is he coming back i'll make sure I am limbered up
Old Mar 12th 2005, 9:28 am

aahhhh you see no one can resist PMSL when is he coming back i'll make sure I am limbered up

:scared: thank god he doesnt visit this site...... c u later
Old Mar 12th 2005, 9:36 am
Banned

:scared: thank god he doesnt visit this site...... c u later
xx
Old Mar 12th 2005, 9:44 am
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

Afternoon, anyone around today?
Old Mar 12th 2005, 9:50 am
Banned

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
Afternoon, anyone around today?
Only Jelly no mates
Old Mar 12th 2005, 9:52 am
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

Only Jelly no mates

I guess your better than nothing!

How are we today, good weekend??
Old Mar 12th 2005, 9:59 am
Banned

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
I guess your better than nothing!

How are we today, good weekend??

I know that's what they all say

Was it the w/e?
Old Mar 12th 2005, 10:11 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

I know that's what they all say

Was it the w/e?

Geeeee this thing is soooo slowwww and sooo boring, is it the heath maybe???

JB sweetie cheer up, summers here PMSL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.