Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 15th 2005, 9:48 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Old Feb 15th 2005, 9:49 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

blah blah

blah blah

blah blah

blah blah

blah blah

blah blah

blah blah

blah blah

blah blah

blah blah

blah blah

blah blah

blah blah

blah blah

blah blah

blah blah

Old Feb 15th 2005, 9:50 pm
The Oracle

blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Old Feb 15th 2005, 9:52 pm
The Oracle

This is fun............ way too much sprite for one evening me thinks....

lovely! blah!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 9:56 pm
The Oracle

well folks........... am going to call it a day

blah! LOL

Last edited by Face81; Feb 15th 2005 at 10:00 pm.
Old Feb 16th 2005, 3:35 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Good Morning everyone
Old Feb 16th 2005, 3:37 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nabs
Good Morning everyone
Good morning Nabs....is it just the two of us people might gossip...
Old Feb 16th 2005, 3:42 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sassy
Good morning Nabs....is it just the two of us people might gossip...

Can u imagine what they can come up with? two young ppl alone in a pub!!

Old Feb 16th 2005, 3:44 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Nabs]Can u imagine what they can come up with? two young ppl alone in a pub!!

Hey its Dubai anything can happen... whether it actually does or not....

I like that word YOUNG!!!
Old Feb 16th 2005, 3:50 am
The Delivery Man...

[QUOTE=sassy]
Can u imagine what they can come up with? two young ppl alone in a pub!!

Hey its Dubai anything can happen... whether it actually does or not....

I like that word YOUNG!!!
if you are still alive then you are young
Old Feb 16th 2005, 3:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Good morning!

Sorry to disturb your romance. I won't stay long. I enjoyed one to one with FACE yesterday evening. Now, that is what I call young flesh. Lucky me!
Old Feb 16th 2005, 3:55 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

if you are still alive then you are young
MornN all at the mo i feel about 60 with this bloody cold i even stayed in last nite :scared:
Old Feb 16th 2005, 3:57 am

First drink in thirteen days tonight!!!!!!.....

The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Good morning!

Sorry to disturb your romance. I won't stay long. I enjoyed one to one with FACE yesterday evening. Now, that is what I call young flesh. Lucky me!
Morning PT

tell us more about that one on one
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by Uncle B
MornN all at the mo i feel about 60 with this bloody cold i even stayed in last nite :scared:

Just gave you a Karma boost, hope it helps!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.