Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Tami2
Since I don't really know much about him, I'll take your word for it. He must be OK if you're willing to have coffee with him?
Thanks again for the K...I love your name by the way...almost named my youngest the same; it was my great-grandmother's name...but she came out looking like a Kayla instead.

Believe it or not Kayla was actually on my list of potential names for our MiniExpat before she was born, but bless, she is Scarlett now
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:21 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Face81
Shiva is a gr8 bloke....... honestly...... he is a very, very nice person. Some people (without naming anyone) get slightly hot under collar when he makes a comment or remark about stuff that may sometimes be true.

Lets not go there........ tis a can of worms waiting to be opened on ANOTHER day.

the bottome line is...... he is a good person.
OK...I believe you...
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:22 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Believe it or not Kayla was actually on my list of potential names for our MiniExpat before she was born, but bless, she is Scarlett now
We have 4; Courtney, Amanda, Alexander and Kayla (aka the little Princess).
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:23 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

OK...I believe you...
kewl!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Don't know about that, all you handsome middle eastern boys look the same...LOL. I know, I have one of my own!

My oldest is quite lovely, but much to intelligent for her own good; she scares most guys off with her brains and biting wit :scared:
So FACE is Middle Eastern ah a clue, I asked where he was from but he refused to tell me!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:25 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

So FACE is Middle Eastern ah a clue, I asked where he was from but he refused to tell me!
hmmmmmmm........... lololololololol............ not quite........ lets see if Tami can can answer that without giving away too much.... not middle eastern, nope.

good try though. LOL
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:25 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha...... i thought this Face was unique..... a man of many Faces am I as u can c from the selection of pics. lol

intelligence and wit........ hmmmmmmmmm....... lets ask other forumers if I posess those traits.

well nov and DE? [Face whispers to them....] There is karma in it for u.... lol
got ur K face ... thanks. but can't return just yet since i am on Karma ban. U know i always drop my karma for u regardless...
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:27 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by novita77
got ur K face ... thanks. but can't return just yet since i am on Karma ban. U know i always drop my karma for u regardless...
lol.... no probs..... do u think i am intelligent and witty?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:30 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

not sure ... but u do very handsome and good looking
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

We have 4; Courtney, Amanda, Alexander and Kayla (aka the little Princess).
That is quite a little army you have there :scared: How do you manage, I think just the one along with the hubby is quite enough already. Add the often-visiting mother-in-law from hell and you can easily see why I faint so easily
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

hahaha...... i thought this Face was unique..... a man of many Faces am I as u can c from the selection of pics. lol

intelligence and wit........ hmmmmmmmmm....... lets ask other forumers if I posess those traits.

well nov and DE? [Face whispers to them....] There is karma in it for u.... lol
You epitomise Intelligence and Wit, FACE
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:32 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by novita77
not sure ... but u do very handsome and good looking
lol......... am flattered as always..... think u can help DE out without giving away too much?

dont want 2 tell her everything, but i dont know how 2 answer her question. lol
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:33 pm
The Oracle

You epitomise Intelligence and Wit, FACE
hahaha...... there..... u see Tami? LOL

karma coming ur way once the 24 ban is lifted.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:34 pm
Yes, Master...

Well, we could call you Euro/Eastern? Would that work? BTW, I posted a couple of pictures of my beauty for you Face....gently now!!!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:38 pm
The Oracle

Well, we could call you Euro/Eastern? Would that work? BTW, I posted a couple of pictures of my beauty for you Face....gently now!!!
euro/middle eastern....... guess we cud work with that..... seen the pics and replied!

like the halloween one. LOL.

there u go DE..... does that help at all?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.