Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 9th 2005, 8:35 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

It can't be a dry day in here too can it....nahhhhhhhh don't believe it, the place is deserted, Hmmmph [Rumble nips behind the bar & grabs a bottle of champers, having probs opening it tho]
Old Feb 9th 2005, 8:37 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Hi everyone...

I think this e-pub thing is creating bandwith problems for the provider (www.britishexpats.com) if there is a moderator of this site? Might want to look into that issue. It would explain the problems people encounter trying to get in.
Old Feb 9th 2005, 8:40 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Hi everyone...

I think this e-pub thing is creating bandwith problems for the provider (www.britishexpats.com) if there is a moderator of this site? Might want to look into that issue. It would explain the problems people encounter trying to get in.
Viola.........Just karma'ed you up to 2 blue boxes..enjoy
Old Feb 9th 2005, 8:41 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Viola.........Just karma'ed you up to 2 blue boxes..enjoy
WOA !!!!! Thank you Jammy...
Old Feb 9th 2005, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
It can't be a dry day in here too can it....nahhhhhhhh don't believe it, the place is deserted, Hmmmph [Rumble nips behind the bar & grabs a bottle of champers, having probs opening it tho]

I'll help you out today RT, I'll just start earlier than normal :scared:
Need to be sensible for the TV tonight though
Old Feb 9th 2005, 8:44 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

A pleasure..need to spread so i can karma JB and get loads back off her
Old Feb 9th 2005, 8:46 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Frans if I karma you will you tell me how much i am worth?
Old Feb 9th 2005, 8:47 am
Up in the air

Frans, how much are you on at the mo?
Old Feb 9th 2005, 8:47 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

A pleasure..need to spread so i can karma JB and get loads back off her
Jammy I can do you now....so how much you got now?
Old Feb 9th 2005, 8:49 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Jammy I can do you now....so how much you got now?
Old Feb 9th 2005, 8:50 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Frans if I karma you will you tell me how much i am worth?
[Rumble rushes back thru the door to retrieve her half drunk bottle of Champagne] Hi guy's where did you all appear from, who wants a drink then??
Old Feb 9th 2005, 8:54 am
Banned

OK done...how much am I worth then huhuhuh .....

Hi RT I am drinking with you in two places at once.....very confusing LOL
Old Feb 9th 2005, 8:55 am
Up in the air

OK done...how much am I worth then huhuhuh .....

Hi RT I am drinking with you in two places at once.....very confusing LOL
Now on 4421........thanks honey
Old Feb 9th 2005, 8:55 am
Up in the air

Now on 4421........thanks honey
so 47 points
Old Feb 9th 2005, 8:57 am
Banned

so 47 points

Whoa is that good? Did you already k me JD cos I have a strange one in my box????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.