Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 9th 2005, 6:00 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Nabs
warar? worha wera!!

Hehehehe Im sure I sound nowt like that when eating with my mouth full!
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:45 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Coffee pls...

Black, extra strong
Old Feb 9th 2005, 9:09 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Coffee pls...

Black, extra strong
evening all it's the start of my weekend so a glass of the finest house white please
Old Feb 9th 2005, 9:11 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by walla1
evening all it's the start of my weekend so a glass of the finest house white please
Neah... one more day to go for me. I'll stick with the coffee.
Old Feb 9th 2005, 9:12 pm
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

Mines a STELLA!!!! Cheers.
Old Feb 9th 2005, 9:47 pm
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

Im really bored at work!! Which means my heads dropping right in front of the boss man, which is causeing him to look like this does any1 know what i could do to wake myself up,but remember folks im at work so the right hand is not an option.
Old Feb 9th 2005, 9:49 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Uncle B
Im really bored at work!! Which means my heads dropping right in front of the boss man, which is causeing him to look like this does any1 know what i could do to wake myself up,but remember folks im at work so the right hand is not an option.
left hand??

Go home

I'm heading to Ikea in 10 mins, do you need anything from thier?
Old Feb 9th 2005, 9:50 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

I felt like that today, so I pissed off from the office, visited a hardware store pretending I was on a family visit

If you can't escape the office pretend you have a bad headache, piss off home and have a few
Old Feb 9th 2005, 9:50 pm
Keeping it fairly real

use the left hand then, it feels like someone else is pulling ya
Old Feb 9th 2005, 9:55 pm
Its good up North!

left hand??

Go home

I'm heading to Ikea in 10 mins, do you need anything from thier?
Yes mate a 6ft dark haired lass whos game as!!
Old Feb 9th 2005, 9:56 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Yes mate a 6ft dark haired lass whos game as!!

What time are you off work?
Old Feb 9th 2005, 9:57 pm
Its good up North!

I felt like that today, so I pissed off from the office, visited a hardware store pretending I was on a family visit

If you can't escape the office pretend you have a bad headache, piss off home and have a few
Wish i could mate but u know what these Asian bosses r like.
Old Feb 9th 2005, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

I'd like a large glass of wine pls....
Old Feb 9th 2005, 10:00 pm
Its good up North!

What time are you off work?
As eairly as poss, theres lots of boose to drink an lasses that need cn 2 so need 2 get after it!!! HAPI DAYS
Old Feb 9th 2005, 10:01 pm
Its good up North!

Originally Posted by sarah1
I'd like a large glass of wine pls....
How about a pint of wine will that be ok?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.