Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Lack of Clothes - again

Wikiposts

Lack of Clothes - again

Old Jun 26th 2012, 11:54 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lack of Clothes - again

Any plant throwers?
Old Jun 27th 2012, 12:12 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by desert_dwellers
May I kindly request that you to read the posts in details before throwing out acquisitions, that question of yours was not posed to me, it was posed to mathmetist who started that line of argument. I don't live in the Gulf any way so I don't go to those malls and hotels

Alexa dear, could you help me out with my english please,.. what is this word 'Jaan'? in Malaysian language it means 'love/love you'!! is that what you really meant?

Severn seas, I've not forgotten you, just stay on stand by, I am coming back to you with vengance
My mistake DD.

But does throw up the question of what you base your opinions on (as a side note). Anyway, that's kind of irrelevant I suppose.

I'm off to go and acquire some shit.
Old Jun 27th 2012, 12:43 am
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
I'm in Summer mode
Now, does that make you retain water?
Old Jun 27th 2012, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

westendgirl1 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=lullabelle;10141623]We're all having one apparently. All the gobby women who just won't agree to his ranty madness.

Sad sign of a sad old misogynist -blame age/hormones. I'm surprised he hasn't accused us of being in season.[/QUOTE

and on heat .....but I quite agree with you!

I cant believe he lives in Wales though As for hating marmite?....now that should be outlawed
Old Jun 27th 2012, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

Quote:

Severn seas, I've not forgotten you, just stay on stand by, I am coming back to you with vengance

`severn seas`seat belt on
Old Jun 27th 2012, 1:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

I think you will find Seven Seas is just calling for another drink before returning to this increasingly odd arena...
Old Jun 27th 2012, 2:06 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
I think you will find Seven Seas is just calling for another drink before returning to this increasingly odd arena...
Yeah it is odd. As soon as I get back on terra firma I am drawn towards this 'discussion'. But once I'm more than 500 metres away it all sounds so silly and pointless....
Old Jun 27th 2012, 2:46 am
Banned

desert_dwellers is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seven seas
BTW I was referring to you, because you have a nasty habit of running away and trying to change the topic.

Still waiting for your response about slavery.
When you can formulate a question in a textual format (not web links) then I can get round and take you seriously. If that's difficult for you to do then let me help you out, just pick up a question from the followings that you want me to answer (while still remaining within the title of this thread???.. you're joking!!) :
(N.B please don't ask me to answer them all because I don't have time now as I have got to attend to the vegetables in my allotment too.)

1- Do you agree with slavery?
2- Is slavery a wide spread phenomenon in the Arab world or is it only one or two isolated cases behind closed doors away from the eyes of the law?
3- Do Arabs call for reinstalling slavery and how? (would love you pick that question up)
4- Is there such a thing as Civilized form of slavery?
5- Does religion encourage slavery?

Now on ground of fairness, I too have a question for you (and the English folks here), so now, you go ahead first and ask away....
Old Jun 27th 2012, 2:52 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Alexa
Kind of...but not really. Google it. To help you out with your English, English is spelled with a capital E. Capital means it's a big letter.
Oh, so sweet, lets hit it out baby, drop me an email here:

[email protected]orld
Old Jun 27th 2012, 3:05 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Autonomy
You are the Welsh Arabian Ricky Fitts....

It was one of those days when it’s a minute away from snowing and there’s this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it. And this bag was, like, dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that’s the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and… this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video’s a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember… and I need to remember… Sometimes there’s so much beauty in the world I feel like I can’t take it, like my heart’s going to cave in.

but without the beauty....
Nice one Autonomy, although I am not quite sure which beauty you were on about??
I know only two types of beauty, outer (physical) beauty and inner (soul)beauty.

While the outer beauty is like a rose, very prety and colorful, but unfortunatly very short-lived, the inner beauty, however, is like a tree the older its gets the more beautiful and great it becomes in the eyes of the people.
I dont know about Riky Fitt, but i am of the latter type
Old Jun 27th 2012, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, so sweet, lets hit it out baby, drop me an email here:

[email protected]orld
Sorry, I am not into S&M.
Old Jun 27th 2012, 3:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Autonomy, although I am not quite sure which beauty you were on about??
I know only two types of beauty, outer (physical) beauty and inner (soul)beauty.

While the outer beauty is like a rose, very prety and colorful, but unfortunatly very short-lived, the inner beauty, however, is like a tree the older its gets the more beautiful and great it becomes in the eyes of the people.
I dont know about Riky Fitt, but i am of the latter type
Modest too, but then, you appear to have a lot to be modest about...
Old Jun 27th 2012, 3:14 am
Forum Regular

When you can formulate a question in a textual format (not web links) then I can get round and take you seriously. If that's difficult for you to do then let me help you out, just pick up a question from the followings that you want me to answer (while still remaining within the title of this thread???.. you're joking!!) :
(N.B please don't ask me to answer them all because I don't have time now as I have got to attend to the vegetables in my allotment too.)

1- Do you agree with slavery?
2- Is slavery a wide spread phenomenon in the Arab world or is it only one or two isolated cases behind closed doors away from the eyes of the law?
3- Do Arabs call for reinstalling slavery and how? (would love you pick that question up)
4- Is there such a thing as Civilized form of slavery?
5- Does religion encourage slavery?

Now on ground of fairness, I too have a question for you (and the English folks here), so now, you go ahead first and ask away....
Now on `grounds` of fairness to you, as English is not your first language, I sincerely suggest that you stop making such an arse of yourself. You have just criticised another member`s command of the language when your own is atrocious. Don`t you realise how silly you sound? It would be advisable for you to take some english lessons and then come back on here (if you must), to argue further! I can suggest a good language school/academy, if you tell me where you are?

Last edited by westendgirl1; Jun 27th 2012 at 3:21 am. Reason: typo
Old Jun 27th 2012, 3:30 am