Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Lack of Clothes - again

Wikiposts

Lack of Clothes - again

Old Jun 26th 2012, 10:15 am
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lack of Clothes - again

Who is Alexia?

Who is Novsk?
Old Jun 26th 2012, 10:28 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by desert_dwellers
MEOW.., I was going to write a reply to your earlier post, but now given this post of yours, I decided ......Nah.. don't bother, it is just going to start yet another round of dog fight when, for example, there is still some one licking his wounds like seven seas. Besides, I also am rather careful when it comes to dealing with ladies on internet forums; age seems to make a difference, I don’t know what age group you belong to (same for the other lady, though I could pretty much figure out Alexia's) but middle aged ladies for me, is a no-go area on internet forums; the middle age crises does really wonders with some!!! And I've had some awkward experiences before. I don't, however, have problems communicating with middle aged male friends as their middle age crises is different, they are more relaxed, living by the principle of 'live and let live, love and make love', and they tend to be into some stuff, like funky cars, silly motorbikes or Thai brides (literally I mean)
As for novsk, assuming you are not being cynical, the answer to your question is, they are all mine, each one pops up the top of my head after a deep breath of Shisha

Oh I forgot... some one also asked if I like to eat Marmite ,...No I don't actually, because I hate the taste of it, but I love the idea behind it though. I mean,.. just think about it,.. what kind of genius that came up with such a genius business idea of a food product, that has such a revolting taste, yet he/she made one big fortune out of it world-wide? I bet you no Yankee can top that!
You are the Welsh Arabian Ricky Fitts....

It was one of those days when it’s a minute away from snowing and there’s this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it. And this bag was, like, dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that’s the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and… this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video’s a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember… and I need to remember… Sometimes there’s so much beauty in the world I feel like I can’t take it, like my heart’s going to cave in.

but without the beauty....
Old Jun 26th 2012, 11:26 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Oh I forgot... some one also asked if I like to eat Marmite ,...No I don't actually, because I hate the taste of it, but I love the idea behind it though. I mean,.. just think about it,.. what kind of genius that came up with such a genius business idea of a food product, that has such a revolting taste, yet he/she made one big fortune out of it world-wide? I bet you no Yankee can top that!
You do realise Marmite is a waste product of the brewing industry don't you. Guessing it's probably harem. Anyway, it was first made in Burton on Trent in the Midlands (40 miles or so north of Birmingham), when the brewers tasted the black sticky goo that was left from the yeast and fermentation process.

I like Marmite, that XO one is gorgeous, it's only 110 years old or so.

Vegemite is so shit in comparison - a bit like UK -v- Aus beers I guess, Vegemite is tasteless.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

MEOW.., I was going to write a reply to your earlier post, but now given this post of yours, I decided ......Nah.. don't bother, it is just going to start yet another round of dog fight when, for example, there is still some one licking his wounds like seven seas. Besides, I also am rather careful when it comes to dealing with ladies on internet forums; age seems to make a difference, I don’t know what age group you belong to (same for the other lady, though I could pretty much figure out Alexia's) but middle aged ladies for me, is a no-go area on internet forums; the middle age crises does really wonders with some!!! And I've had some awkward experiences before. I don't, however, have problems communicating with middle aged male friends as their middle age crises is different, they are more relaxed, living by the principle of 'live and let live, love and make love', and they tend to be into some stuff, like funky cars, silly motorbikes or Thai brides (literally I mean)
As for novsk, assuming you are not being cynical, the answer to your question is, they are all mine, each one pops up the top of my head after a deep breath of Shisha

BTW I was referring to you, because you have a nasty habit of running away and trying to change the topic.

Still waiting for your response about slavery.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 4:09 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Scamp
OK, so yes/no is tough for you. Let's just throw your own questions back and see if you can answer any of them yes or no (I will join you in being patronising by breaking them down one-by-one);

1.Have you boycotted the malls that you visit as they were built by slave labour?
2. What about the;
a. hotels
b. bars
c. homes themselves (since they were likely to be built by indo-pak workers too on 500AED per month working in the 45-50 degree heat?)

"I highly doubt it as you're probably too busy enjoying yourself."
Deserty Dwellery.

Please see the post above you've so far ignored.

Awaiting your response.

'Scampy'.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 8:50 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Deserty Dwellery.

Awaiting your response.

'Scampy'.
Head, Buried, Sand.....
Old Jun 26th 2012, 9:04 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Head, Buried, Sand.....
We wish!
Old Jun 26th 2012, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Jaan, I am well beyond middle age, and at this stage of my ever so fulfilling life I eat little men like you for breakfast... poached.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 9:45 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seven seas
BTW I was referring to you, because you have a nasty habit of running away and trying to change the topic.

Still waiting for your response about slavery.
Likewise. And to other questions...

Nice to learn that I am having a middle aged crisis though.

Last edited by Meow; Jun 26th 2012 at 9:54 pm.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 9:53 pm
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

We're all having one apparently. All the gobby women who just won't agree to his ranty madness.

Sad sign of a sad old misogynist -blame age/hormones. I'm surprised he hasn't accused us of being in season.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lullabelle
We're all having one apparently. All the gobby women who just won't agree to his ranty madness.

Sad sign of a sad old misogynist -blame age/hormones. I'm surprised he hasn't accused us of being in season.
I'm in Summer mode
Old Jun 26th 2012, 11:11 pm
Banned

desert_dwellers is an unknown quantity at this point

Deserty Dwellery.

Awaiting your response.

'Scampy'.
May I kindly request that you to read the posts in details before throwing out acquisitions, that question of yours was not posed to me, it was posed to mathmetist who started that line of argument. I don't live in the Gulf any way so I don't go to those malls and hotels

Alexa dear, could you help me out with my english please,.. what is this word 'Jaan'? in Malaysian language it means 'love/love you'!! is that what you really meant?

Severn seas, I've not forgotten you, just stay on stand by, I am coming back to you with vengance
Old Jun 26th 2012, 11:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

As you do not live in the Gulf, and appear to have only fragmentory knowledge of it, may I request that you do a little bit more research before posting your ill-advised and unhelpful inner thoughts?

Last edited by OleJanx; Jun 26th 2012 at 11:37 pm. Reason: a
Old Jun 26th 2012, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

May I kindly request that you to read the posts in details before throwing out acquisitions, that question of yours was not posed to me, it was posed to mathmetist who started that line of argument. I don't live in the Gulf any way so I don't go to those malls and hotels

Alexa dear, could you help me out with my english please,.. what is this word 'Jaan'? in Malaysian language it means 'love/love you'!! is that what you really meant?

Severn seas, I've not forgotten you, just stay on stand by, I am coming back to you with vengance

Kind of...but not really. Google it. To help you out with your English, English is spelled with a capital E. Capital means it's a big letter.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 11:51 pm
Perky but sarky

Alexa, stop throwing out acquisitions.

I threw out loads before I left Dubai.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.