Jumeirah Islands

Old May 11th 2009, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jumeirah Islands

Originally Posted by admon
your right dd, definitely the best option for an AD commute.
Just in the middle of nowhere for everything else if you want to go outside the communuty..
Thanks guys. How far away from "fun Dubai" (Marina, Jumeirah etc) is The Greens? If we're only talking 15 minutes or so, I could swallow that no problem....
Old May 11th 2009, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs
Thanks guys. How far away from "fun Dubai" (Marina, Jumeirah etc) is The Greens? If we're only talking 15 minutes or so, I could swallow that no problem....
Green COMMUNITY - not THE GREENS - they are 2 different places.

Green Comm is 15/20 mins from Mall Emirates, 10 mins Ibn Battuta, 15/20 mins Marina.

Of course it depends on what you call fun..
Old May 11th 2009, 10:22 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I have decorated a 2 bedroom Shoreline apartement, and they are tiny...it's more a holiday apartement.
Small living room where you can just get in a sofa and a dining table. Tiny kitchen with one a breakfast bar, but if you put stools there you can't walk cause that's where the sofa will be, unless you put that in front of the glass doors leading to the balcony, and hardly any wallspace...no storage, and the maidroom is so small (and no windows) if you put a single bed in it, you either can't open the door or the door to the showerroom...it's a complete nightmare...
There are different sizes, ours is just under 2000 sq ft and is fine...big maids quarters for storage, big living room and good size balconies
Old May 11th 2009, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

those parties are being held all over Dubai...one call to the police will sort it out, they let kids in from the age of 15 and they serve alcohol...
Locals or expat kids...?
Old May 11th 2009, 10:51 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deemi786
Locals or expat kids...?
expat and arab kids...can't really tell if they are local just by the look of them
Old May 11th 2009, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

expat and arab kids...can't really tell if they are local just by the look of them
Expat kids i can understand...but Arabs....i wouldnt have thought so.
Old May 11th 2009, 11:00 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

that's a bit naive...surely you don't think that they don't go out and drink...
my son has loads of Arab friends and they certainly drink...
Old May 11th 2009, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

that's a bit naive...surely you don't think that they don't go out and drink...
my son has loads of Arab friends and they certainly drink...
Who said i didnt think they drink?

Its just not the in thing with Arab kids at the moment. They're still into trying to get into 400 and/or going to the desert and causing a nuisance.
Old May 11th 2009, 11:12 am
hmmmm...nice

Who said i didnt think they drink?

Its just not the in thing with Arab kids at the moment. They're still into trying to get into 400 and/or going to the desert and causing a nuisance.
not when they are between 15 and 19...
but hey what do I know...
Old May 11th 2009, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

not when they are between 15 and 19...
but hey what do I know...
and they're able to rent an villa at that age?
Old May 11th 2009, 11:24 am
hmmmm...nice

and they're able to rent an villa at that age?
there are organisers behind these parties who are adults...
Old May 11th 2009, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 11th 2009, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs
Old May 11th 2009, 2:02 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I have decorated a 2 bedroom Shoreline apartement, and they are tiny...it's more a holiday apartement.
Small living room where you can just get in a sofa and a dining table. Tiny kitchen with one a breakfast bar, but if you put stools there you can't walk cause that's where the sofa will be, unless you put that in front of the glass doors leading to the balcony, and hardly any wallspace...no storage, and the maidroom is so small (and no windows) if you put a single bed in it, you either can't open the door or the door to the showerroom...it's a complete nightmare...
we are hoping to get a three bed or like Klaus says a 2 bed at 1900 square feet, if I don't find a villa in barsha by the end of June that is.