Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Info for newbies in Abu Dhabi

Info for newbies in Abu Dhabi

Old Jul 29th 2008, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Info for newbies in Abu Dhabi

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
sounds to me like you should have taken seashores. that way all your kids could entertain themselves in the security of the place, play at the pool, play all the games in the gym etc etc. Now you have to go everywhere with them constantly and really living in a city centre apartment whilst all very nice would not be my ideal place if i was a kid. Oh but give me a great pool area and basketball court, tennis court, gym etc etc. And you are admitting you are tight, all this is free of charge...
Its Ok for little ones AA but when they get to 12 or so, the pool just don't do it anymore and they want to be in the city and jump to place to place.