HSBC

Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:39 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HSBC

here's an update on HSBC - I've been ringing them for 4 days to try and transfer some cash back to the UK, everytime they say their systems are downa nd can I call back 'tonight', the internet banking isn't worth a sh*t and when I try and transfer cash that way it just spins and does nowt, just rang them for phone banking, they put me through to the bit where I enter my 6 digit number for security and nothing happened, so I waited 6 minutes of static noise then hung up.

New people - don't go with them, they're a bunch of useless w_nkers.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:44 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
here's an update on HSBC - I've been ringing them for 4 days to try and transfer some cash back to the UK, everytime they say their systems are downa nd can I call back 'tonight', the internet banking isn't worth a sh*t and when I try and transfer cash that way it just spins and does nowt, just rang them for phone banking, they put me through to the bit where I enter my 6 digit number for security and nothing happened, so I waited 6 minutes of static noise then hung up.

New people - don't go with them, they're a bunch of useless w_nkers.
Spugsy, why dont you just go into the bank and fill out the transfer form ?

Im with HSBC and wanted to transfer the same amount back in GBP each month, so went in and filled out the relevant Standing Order form, and they processed it, and that was it..........

Do you have a status account with HSBC ? If so, you should have a rep assigned to you, and give her / him a call

I have a status account manager at HSBC, Jebel Ali, if you want me to pm you the number / name
Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:52 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Spugsy, why dont you just go into the bank and fill out the transfer form ?

Im with HSBC and wanted to transfer the same amount back in GBP each month, so went in and filled out the relevant Standing Order form, and they processed it, and that was it..........

Do you have a status account with HSBC ? If so, you should have a rep assigned to you, and give her / him a call

I have a status account manager at HSBC, Jebel Ali, if you want me to pm you the number / name
the nearest branch is deira and is rammed and also a few miles away from me, and just spke to them so to transfer cash via internet banking I have to go in anyway and fill in a 'third party form'.

I think there's a customer servies hsbc at mall of emirates, I'll get the forms there.

What's a status account?

Cheers though.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:55 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
OK - let's have a competition:

What does HSBC stand for???

I'll start..........

"Hates Sending Back Cash".....

(I know you lot can improve on that)
Ah we're playing acronyms...great !

How about "Evidence" i.e. Even village idiots dismiss exclamation "Newcastle can escape"

or

"Entertainment" i.e. Elephants need to eat rhubarb tart, as it's nutritious. Most even need treacle.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:58 pm
Hammer for Life

the nearest branch is deira and is rammed and also a few miles away from me, and just spke to them so to transfer cash via internet banking I have to go in anyway and fill in a 'third party form'.

I think there's a customer servies hsbc at mall of emirates, I'll get the forms there.

What's a status account?

Cheers though.
A status account has certain privelleges (guess it must be income related ?), things like one free Telegraphic Transfer per month (which is for the money I send back to UK), a certain pre-approved limit on credit cards, a car loan pre-approved up to a certain limit, and it means when you go in the bank, you can join a shorter queue !
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:04 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by BangleMan
A status account has certain privelleges (guess it must be income related ?), things like one free Telegraphic Transfer per month (which is for the money I send back to UK), a certain pre-approved limit on credit cards, a car loan pre-approved up to a certain limit, and it means when you go in the bank, you can join a shorter queue !
yeah they offered me all of that so I guess I have.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:02 pm
Just Joined

gusmac is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to hear it isn't just qatar - they seem to be useless EVERYWHERE!

We tried to transfer some money back a few months ago, which made it as far as london and promptly just sat there. It took three weeks of hassle to actually get it sent on to our account!

On the back of all this, they've lost all our business - we're closing our local, offshore and UK accounts!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 12:28 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I never have problems with HSBC. They can't do enough for me.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 12:44 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Meow
I never have problems with HSBC. They can't do enough for me.
aren't you some advisor though? looking after stacks of money?
Old Mar 19th 2008, 12:45 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

aren't you some advisor though? looking after stacks of money?
No, I am THE Adviser!!

HSBC love my money (or at least the part of it they have)
Old Mar 19th 2008, 12:52 am
why ayeeeee man!

No, I am THE Adviser!!

HSBC love my money (or at least the part of it they have)
hmm, they keep ringing me up (still on my UK mobile) then the phone goes dead....
Old Mar 19th 2008, 12:54 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

yeah they offered me all of that so I guess I have.
They gave me a plastic bucket and spade!! Or is that just for the junior savers club?
Old Mar 19th 2008, 12:56 am
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by NedKelly63
They gave me a plastic bucket and spade!! Or is that just for the junior savers club?
Used to be a piggy bank, but didn't go down too well....
Old Mar 19th 2008, 12:58 am
why ayeeeee man!

Used to be a piggy bank, but didn't go down too well....
heh, PLEASE tell me thats true?
Old Mar 19th 2008, 1:04 am
Bored liberal

Would I lie?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.