Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

How to stop 3 years old boy hitting his friends???

How to stop 3 years old boy hitting his friends???

Old Jan 8th 2005, 1:43 pm
SpeedyDigits

Papillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How to stop 3 years old boy hitting his friends???

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
OMG LOL!! I've put some fairy liquid in one of those water guns, the next time I hear bickering I shall just fire away!!!
I hope it's not diluted with water, I think the lemon fairy is even more painful. don't spoil them, you'll only regret it later, and they'll thank you for being a good disciplinarian in years to come
Old Jan 8th 2005, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

To answer the question, the ignoring thing works very well and I personally concocted a simply horrible brew of "medicine" (completely harmless but made of things that would make any child want to throw up)
Whenever miniexpat was naughty I would force her to down a table spoon of the "medicine"
Suffice to say she tried to stay as naughty-free as possible No smacking needed!
Old Jan 8th 2005, 2:21 pm
SpeedyDigits

Papillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to behold

To answer the question, the ignoring thing works very well and I personally concocted a simply horrible brew of "medicine" (completely harmless but made of things that would make any child want to throw up)
Whenever miniexpat was naughty I would force her to down a table spoon of the "medicine"
Suffice to say she tried to stay as naughty-free as possible No smacking needed!
My sister has a couple of young lads (The Future Kray twins) when they act up, she threatens them with her mobile phone, pretends to call the naughty boys home to come and get them, I've never seen anything as effective at calming down two complete and utter monsters.

One day they'll realise she hasn't topped the phone up and then she'll be buggered
Old Jan 8th 2005, 2:32 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

another thing, say you have santa's number and you'll call him for next year
Old Jan 8th 2005, 3:16 pm
SpeedyDigits

Originally Posted by Bob
another thing, say you have santa's number and you'll call him for next year
That calms me down every time Bob, the thought of not getting new slippers every year is enough to stop me in me tracks
Old Jan 8th 2005, 4:51 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL never heard that one, great idea....analexpatwomen.com would love that remedy, hmmmmmm
Old Jan 8th 2005, 4:56 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Papillon
That calms me down every time Bob, the thought of not getting new slippers every year is enough to stop me in me tracks
Ahhh bless those slippers, a Brut toiletery set and a box of liqueres (sp?)
Old Jan 8th 2005, 5:59 pm
SpeedyDigits

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Ahhh bless those slippers, a Brut toiletery set and a box of liqueres (sp?)
Thanks for the karma JB, I missed out on the slippers this year, daughter got sick of me doing the garden in them.