British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   How to stop 3 years old boy hitting his friends??? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/how-stop-3-years-old-boy-hitting-his-friends-275782/)

novita77 Jan 6th 2005 7:56 pm

How to stop 3 years old boy hitting his friends???

Any idea how to stop my 3 years old son hitting his friends at school???? :confused: :confused:

TA5 Jan 7th 2005 12:12 am

Re: How to stop 3 years old boy hitting his friends???

Originally Posted by novita77
Any idea how to stop my 3 years old son hitting his friends at school???? :confused: :confused:

tell them to hit back, twice as hard

Truth Speak Jan 7th 2005 2:41 am

Nov, do u ever smack her...if u do she is copying, if you don't she needs you to spend some time explaining wots right and wrong....3 yrs is old enough to understand....

Jellybean Jan 7th 2005 3:22 am

Already covered in analexpatwomen.com Novita...or just a fireport?

Agree with TA5 the only way is for them to get back what they deserve it'll quickly make them think twice about doing it again.

Bob Jan 7th 2005 3:41 am

TCP.....the threat that that'll be used would stop a kid in there tracks, whatever you threaten to do to them with it :D

Jellybean Jan 7th 2005 3:49 am

Originally Posted by Bob
TCP.....the threat that that'll be used would stop a kid in there tracks, whatever you threaten to do to them with it :D

haha yeah or iodine (Betadine), my kids scream at the mere thought LOL

LakesLassie Jan 7th 2005 5:07 am

Give him no reaction whatsoever ie ignore him as completely as you can. At the same time make an enormous fuss of his "victim". Attention is often the goal of kids that age so he's not going to carry on with behaviour that doesn't even rate "bad" attention.

Good luck! :)

novita77 Jan 7th 2005 5:40 am

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Already covered in analexpatwomen.com Novita...or just a fireport?

Agree with TA5 the only way is for them to get back what they deserve it'll quickly make them think twice about doing it again.

Is not really a fireport JB. I know is already covered in the other site. I mention it again here because talking to people here more like talking to my own family now. The other site all the answers seems very formal, and on here u can joke a bit here and there.

I am not really concern that much ... I am sure Sam will get over it. He just does it to his friend when he get over excited!!! :scared:

I do really hope somebody hitting him back in the school ... so I can tell him what is like to be hit by ur friend. Once in the nursery his friend scratching his face ... and he is not very happy !!! :D

novita77 Jan 7th 2005 5:40 am

Originally Posted by Bob

Yes Bob... my son hate that very much !!!

Jellybean Jan 7th 2005 6:10 am

[QUOTE=novita77]Is not really a fireport JB. I know is already covered in the other site. I mention it again here because talking to people here more like talking to my own family now. The other site all the answers seems very formal, and on here u can joke a bit here and there.

Sorry novita and thanks for your compliments :D

novita77 Jan 7th 2005 6:11 am

[QUOTE=Jellybean]

Is not really a fireport JB. I know is already covered in the other site. I mention it again here because talking to people here more like talking to my own family now. The other site all the answers seems very formal, and on here u can joke a bit here and there.

Sorry novita and thanks for your compliments :D

Which one??? About being family eh??? :D

Morning JB!!!

Jellybean Jan 7th 2005 6:16 am

Which one??? About being family eh??? :D

Morning JB!!!

Yeah I know what you mean, there are some people here I feel I could talk to like family...and some I can't LOL

Morning. :D

novita77 Jan 7th 2005 6:18 am

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Yeah I know what you mean, there are some people here I feel I could talk to like family...and some I can't LOL

Morning. :D

lol .... :D

Heart of gold Jan 7th 2005 6:51 am

When my daughter was 2, she started to to bite and drew blood so I bit her back and she never did it again!

My two yr old starting smacking us and the word "No" a few times has done the trick!

novita77 Jan 7th 2005 6:53 am

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
When my daughter was 2, she started to to bite and drew blood so I bit her back and she never did it again!

My two yr old starting smacking us and the word "No" a few times has done the trick!

Morning heart :D

Thanks for ur advice Heart !!

Nice pic by the way ... :D