Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

how much can we earn?

how much can we earn?

Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:12 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how much can we earn?

we are in Al Barsha, very handy for JEL, DH is up there most days. Depends on your budget though. 130k for a two bed in my building and there are some empty, so if you fancy having a geordie neighbour I will get you the phone number
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:18 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
we are in Al Barsha, very handy for JEL, DH is up there most days. Depends on your budget though. 130k for a two bed in my building and there are some empty, so if you fancy having a geordie neighbour I will get you the phone number
Actually in a works staffhouse in Barsha 2 right now, and used to be in Umm Suqqeim 2 before that. Until I found a little rat run to Barsha 2, used to hate the drive home... All the cheap feckers diving off at the exit before Barsha Toll and the traffic at a crawl.....

Someone said they reckoned Emirates Rd might be ok once all the work is finished, esp. around Ranches.....
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:06 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Actually in a works staffhouse in Barsha 2 right now, and used to be in Umm Suqqeim 2 before that. Until I found a little rat run to Barsha 2, used to hate the drive home... All the cheap feckers diving off at the exit before Barsha Toll and the traffic at a crawl.....

Someone said they reckoned Emirates Rd might be ok once all the work is finished, esp. around Ranches.....
I am right at that slip road, the traffic is a nightmare and oh boy the accidents!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:12 am

I am right at that slip road, the traffic is a nightmare and oh boy the accidents!
Nowadays, I usually meet up for a wee pint after work at the Lakes club, shoot out the back gate and, within minutes, Im home.... Miss out that whole clusterf**k at that exit....
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:23 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays, I usually meet up for a wee pint after work at the Lakes club, shoot out the back gate and, within minutes, Im home.... Miss out that whole clusterf**k at that exit....
you know there is a zero tolerance policy regarding drinking and driving...
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:24 am

Originally Posted by MataHari
you know there is a zero tolerance policy regarding drinking and driving...
Did I mention the pint contained an alcoholic beverage, occifer???
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:25 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Did I mention the pint contained an alcoholic beverage, occifer???
is the pope Catholic...
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:33 am

Originally Posted by MataHari
is the pope Catholic...
Yeah, but a German catholic, they arent as catholicy as non-German catholics...... Same as the wee pint of Kaliber I had, its a beer but a non-alcoholic beer..

They have actually had the police stopping cars leaving the Lakes at the gates, and doing drink-drive tests as people leave....
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:38 am
hmmmm...nice

Yeah, but a German catholic, they arent as catholicy as non-German catholics...... Same as the wee pint of Kaliber I had, its a beer but a non-alcoholic beer..

They have actually had the police stopping cars leaving the Lakes at the gates, and doing drink-drive tests as people leave....
good on them...
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:39 am
Concierge

DH does that too !
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:45 am

DH does that too !
Small world, will have to look out for him when he gets back..........
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:45 am
Concierge

Small world, will have to look out for him when he gets back..........
definately
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:47 am

definately
S'funny, coz its usually my cousin at Weatherford I meet up there, might kill 2 birds with one stone.....
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:48 am
Concierge

S'funny, coz its usually my cousin at Weatherford I meet up there, might kill 2 birds with one stone.....
perfect, absolutely perfect
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:50 am

perfect, absolutely perfect
Whens he due back?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.