Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

How much....................

How much....................

Old Jul 7th 2008, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How much....................

i mean with the pieces of paper, but at the end of the day sometimes you can only get so far here, and then you just have to use your 'charm' to get you through the red tape etc.
Old Jul 7th 2008, 7:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busybee2
i mean with the pieces of paper, but at the end of the day sometimes you can only get so far here, and then you just have to use your 'charm' to get you through the red tape etc.
clearly AA and i have that charm then...and all my friends and family, all of whom have never, ever had an issue with golf clubs...

geez, talk about making a mountain out of a friggin mole hill...

MM, xx
Old Jul 7th 2008, 7:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

yes they have those on golf courses as well.
Old Jul 7th 2008, 8:16 pm
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of

HI Karl
hope this helps you are aloud up to 15kg for your golf clubs and your at 20kg with luggage as well . If you up grade you get more.
this is from manchester to abu dhabi .