Hi everyone!

Old Aug 1st 2007, 5:29 am
Banned

The Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really nice
Default Re: Hi everyone!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
hope it was at the country club

I never left my home
Old Aug 1st 2007, 5:33 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Diabolical
I never left my home
I knew you were going to say that!!!!! LOL When they pull down the club can I pay you 6000 Dhs a year to use your facilities!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

English Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to all

I love your attitude. As a successful business man I know how important that is..When I arrived here some 20 years ago I had only the shoes on my feet and a positive attitude. I had even less qualifications than you do, and i've made my fortune here. Instead of merely looking for a job have you ever considered starting your own company?

Thank you for your response, it is a motivator to find people that don't find me completely crazy!

Congratulations on you success, however I would need to get settled before I could consider a 'go it alone' venture!
I have no ME experience and like to come from a position of knowledge.... believe in all that 'knowledge is power'... stuff!
Who knows what the future will bring though!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 5:47 am
Banned

The Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really nice

Originally Posted by English Girlie
Thank you for your response, it is a motivator to find people that don't find me completely crazy!

Congratulations on you success, however I would need to get settled before I could consider a 'go it alone' venture!
I have no ME experience and like to come from a position of knowledge.... believe in all that 'knowledge is power'... stuff!
Who knows what the future will bring though!
I see a bright future for you young lady. Not many people have what it takes to pick up and go like that.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 5:49 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I knew you were going to say that!!!!! LOL When they pull down the club can I pay you 6000 Dhs a year to use your facilities!
I know you're joking, but the great thing about having private facilities is that they are private.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

It's a little after nine here and i've already ran 4 miles on the treadmill, swam 20 laps in the pool, had a sauna, ate breakfast, participated in 2 conference calls, and ordered my wifes birthday present online..

The early bird gets the worm. Rule #39
and I have already done 3 classes and waiting my next one, went to bed at 3.something and got up at 5! Somebody get those f**king worms out of my sitting room!!!!!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 5:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
and I have already done 3 classes and waiting my next one, went to bed at 3.something and got up at 5! Somebody get those f**king worms out of my sitting room!!!!!
i took the kids to summer camp...does that count, lmao...

MM, xx
Old Aug 1st 2007, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

Diabolo I am not at all surprised that you thrive here. Clearly you are one of the true capitalists of the world. The Rothschilds and Rockerfellers could have learnt a thing or two from you - too bad you were born too late. Otherwise by now there would be skyscrapers named after you!

This place is a dream for compassionless business types whose sole measure of success is in wealth. Not my cup of tea but fair play to you.

Do you by any chance find the UK too wishy-washy communist for your liking?
Old Aug 1st 2007, 5:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jvr20
Diabolo I am not at all surprised that you thrive here. Clearly you are one of the true capitalists of the world. The Rothschilds and Rockerfellers could have learnt a thing or two from you - too bad you were born too late. Otherwise by now there would be skyscrapers named after you!

This place is a dream for compassionless business types whose sole measure of success is in wealth. Not my cup of tea but fair play to you.

Do you by any chance find the UK too wishy-washy communist for your liking?
but i can't imagine Rothschilds and Rockerfellers posting on BE somehow, lol...

MM, xx
Old Aug 1st 2007, 5:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
but i can't imagine Rothschilds and Rockerfellers posting on BE somehow, lol...

MM, xx
Have you checked out the U.S Forum??? You never know
Old Aug 1st 2007, 5:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Have you checked out the U.S Forum??? You never know
oh no, i never venture in there!!! ...but i'd have thought they were too busy being successful to be posting on here, lmao...

MM, xx
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh no, i never venture in there!!! ...but i'd have thought they were too busy being successful to be posting on here, lmao...

MM, xx
Oh I don't know, the point about being a rich and successful businessman is that you have all these ''people'' doing everything for you..How else would you fill your day if not on BE...Isn't that right Diabo
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:02 am
Banned

It's off to work..I'm taking me secretary to Al Mahara tonight. It's her birthday.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It's off to work..I'm taking me secretary to Al Mahara tonight. It's her birthday.
bet she can't wait...

MM, xx
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Enjoy, have a great night....did you buy her a prezzie???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.