Hi everyone!

Old Jul 29th 2007, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

English Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to all
Default Re: Hi everyone!

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Sorry but I have to ask..EG are you for real? you are prepared to come here stay in a hotel, try to find a job, but not sure what and where AND you have a child under 3!!
I don't have kids but I sure as hell wouldn't move without planning if I did. Before you ask, I have moved countries within 24 hours because either the time has felt right or I got a good offer, but then again, I only have to look after myself. I have been an expat for 16 years and lived in 3 countries so I am not new to this.
I really applaud your conviction and wish you all the best, but to be honest I am not sure that you have thought this through properly.
It is wonderful that you have such enthusiasm and I wouldn't want to take that away from you, but if it is going to be right for you to move to Dubai then it will always be right and it won't matter if you draw breath and wait a few months!
just my thoughts.
Hey Patsy

Respect your comments fully!

Have lots to say, but will put it in a nutshell!

Stewart and I have been coming to Dubai, business and pleasure 4-5 times a year for 7 years. We decided after the first visit when the time was right we would do it!
Times just never been right! Until now!

We have completed extensive refurbishments on our home and have been made an unsolicited offer!

We have an apartment here which we plan to keep and will be our bolt hole if needed!

Have been applying through the agencies, whenever we have the time, but to be honest they are slow, really bad at getting back and I don't feel representing us very well.
Have been on another forum for a couple of months, got to know some great people and they all have said 'just get on a plane... come' you will find work!

With regards to my daughter. She is three years old. Travelled everywhere with me from 3 weeks old! She isn't in full-time education and see's the world and life as one great big adventure!
I have always tucked her under my arm and got on with life!
She doesn't know any different. She is happy, has food in her tummy and is loved, adored and cherished!

I'm a bit like a swan: serene outside and paddling like f*** underneath!

I have always made everything I want work. And don't fail!
Just got to find the way to do it!

This is my way, love it or hate it! It's who I am and has provided a amazing lifestyle to date!

Of course, I totally understand your comments, totally!
But it's who I am Patsy!
Old Jul 29th 2007, 6:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by English Girlie
With regards to my daughter. She is three years old. Travelled everywhere with me from 3 weeks old! She isn't in full-time education and see's the world and life as one great big adventure!
i thought you said she'd been in private education since 2 yrs 9 months...??

MM, xx
Old Jul 29th 2007, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx

Ohhhh MM your good
Old Jul 29th 2007, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

English Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to all

MM, xx
She has..... since January, but the law doesn't require it!

It was a way of introducing her to other children outside her nanny circle of friends. Increasing her social skills!

She is only 3, takes each day as it comes, if she has something better going on in her life she misses school (because she is not legally required to be there).

Bare in mind since she started she had a month off for Easter, came away with me on two trips, and has 9 weeks off for the summer. Isn't due to go back until October.

Kinda not important if things change, in my mind!
Old Jul 29th 2007, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Ohhhh MM your good

If not alittle pedantic!
Old Jul 29th 2007, 8:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

If not alittle pedantic!
ohh i just like to get the stories straight...you ain't seen nothing yet...

MM, xx
Old Jul 29th 2007, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

ohh i just like to get the stories straight...you ain't seen nothing yet...

MM, xx
Okay..... let the story continue!
Old Jul 29th 2007, 8:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Okay..... let the story continue!
not my story...go ahead...how's the planning going now??

MM, xx
Old Jul 31st 2007, 1:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

wow an expat forum where people are actually active... I'm so glad I found this post because I'm pretty much doing the same thing... makes me feel less crazy... although i'm not going as far as selling a house or anything...

sorry for hijacking the thread but someone did mention the marketing field wasn't paid as well as in the uk... is that true? just from looking on the net i'm finding higher paid jobs all the time
Old Jul 31st 2007, 2:22 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
wow an expat forum where people are actually active... I'm so glad I found this post because I'm pretty much doing the same thing... makes me feel less crazy... although i'm not going as far as selling a house or anything...

sorry for hijacking the thread but someone did mention the marketing field wasn't paid as well as in the uk... is that true? just from looking on the net i'm finding higher paid jobs all the time
higher cost of living though, remember the rents are crazeee!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 4:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Yes...Those damn Lebos stealing all the good PR/Marketing jobs...
Old Jul 31st 2007, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Confucius
Yes...Those damn Lebos stealing all the good PR/Marketing jobs...
And you won't enjoy watching??? .... Of course not!

Girlies are fabulous at marketing.
Fantastic at juggling balls, very creative, get the job done and done well, with a glowing smile on our face!

Can't tell you wouldn't like a woman marketeer in your office!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

Are you English?? I hope so, another 'crazy daisy'!
We're gonna get a reputation!

I'll PM you with my MSN? Let's talk!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

And you won't enjoy watching??? .... Of course not!

Girlies are fabulous at marketing.
Fantastic at juggling balls, very creative, get the job done and done well, with a glowing smile on our face!

Can't tell you wouldn't like a woman marketeer in your office!
Yes,yes and yes...
Old Jul 31st 2007, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Confucius
Yes,yes and yes...
Is that a job offer??!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.