Hi everyone!

Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everyone!

Originally Posted by Confucius
Thanks for answering...Now...What are you wearing???
blue overalls...they are cute, lmao...

MM, xx
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
blue overalls...they are cute, lmao...

MM, xx
You have just reached the winter of my discontent...
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

You have just reached the winter of my discontent...
success at last...

MM, xx
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

success at last...

MM, xx
Congrats...BC should put together a night out...
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Congrats...BC should put together a night out...
hahahahaha...absolutely...you paying??

MM, xx
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hahahahaha...absolutely...you paying??

MM, xx
No...Pizza Diavolo is...
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No...Pizza Diavolo is...
lol, of course...tis only right that a succesful businessman picks up the tab...

MM, xx
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

lol, of course...tis only right that a succesful businessman picks up the tab...

MM, xx
i wish i had the chance to wear my overalls / safety boots more often. They're getting dusty.

I seem to have redeveloped a taste for the grape and the grain after last week's bash. Anyone fancy inviting me impromptu to a weekend gathering? PM me for my number!

::

Last edited by jvr20; Jul 31st 2007 at 11:55 pm. Reason: add an eek
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by W10
Why do people compare London and Dubai in terms of cost as if they were like for like?
because people saying dubai is the most expensive place to live in the world
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:11 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
because people saying dubai is the most expensive place to live in the world
that is such a meaningless and poorly defined statement - there's folk here living on USD 300 per month.

In terms of purchasing power much else is far cheaper here than in London - I regularly have all-you-can-eat for AED 9. The cheapest equivalent i've seen in the UK would probably be an oil-laden Pizza Hut buffet (not available int he evenings) for what, 6 quid these days?

so where does that rank in your 'expensive to live' scale?

chalk and cheese
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by jvr20
i wish i had the chance to wear my overalls / safety boots more often. They're getting dusty.

I seem to have redeveloped a taste for the grape and the grain after last week's bash. Anyone fancy inviting me impromptu to a weekend gathering? PM me for my number!

::
I want your number...But not for a social activity,mind...
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:14 am
BE Forum Addict

I want your number...But not for a social activity,mind...
the mind boggles
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the mind boggles
It's alright...I'm just putting you on...
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

that is such a meaningless and poorly defined statement - there's folk here living on USD 300 per month.

In terms of purchasing power much else is far cheaper here than in London - I regularly have all-you-can-eat for AED 9. The cheapest equivalent i've seen in the UK would probably be an oil-laden Pizza Hut buffet (not available int he evenings) for what, 6 quid these days?

so where does that rank in your 'expensive to live' scale?

chalk and cheese
sorry i'm not understanding... you're arguing my point...

let me define it a bit more... dubai cost of living is nowhere near as expensive as london... and if you look at the relative salaries of british expats in dubai they're earning more over there... the reason i was comparing london to dubai is that people are constantly saying about house prices out there... the fact is, house prices here are still more expensive, the cost of living is more expensive... and people aren't being paid as much...
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It's alright...I'm just putting you on...
that's what he's scared of...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.